Les approches du système national d'innovation : les économies semi-industrialisées
[eng] Mihoub Mezouaghi — Approaches to national innovation systems and knowledge diffusion : what prospects for semi-industrialised economies ? The insertion of developing countries in the international division of labour is partly determined by the specificity of the institutional arrangements as reflected by the conditions underlying the emergence of their national innovation systems. The specific, cumulative and localised character of learning processes lead to recognise its institutionalised features. On the basis of the institutionalist and evolutionary theories, the methodological approach of this author aims at exposing the obstacles to the learning dynamic in the developing countries. The diversity of the institutional configurations likely to determine the harnessing of knowledge explains the asymmetry of the economic and technological performance between countries.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 169 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 1990. "Economie industrielle et de l'innovation," Post-Print halshs-00420501, HAL.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Nelson, Richard R. & Nelson, Katherine, 2002. "Technology, institutions, and innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-272, February.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Jorge Niosi & Bertrand Bellon & Paolo Saviotti & Michaël Crow, 1992. "Les systèmes nationaux d'innovation : à la recherche d'un concept utilisable," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(1), pages 215-250.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_1293-8882_2002_num_43_169_1573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.