Les approches du système national d'innovation : les économies semi-industrialisées
[eng] Mihoub Mezouaghi — Approaches to national innovation systems and knowledge diffusion : what prospects for semi-industrialised economies ? The insertion of developing countries in the international division of labour is partly determined by the specificity of the institutional arrangements as reflected by the conditions underlying the emergence of their national innovation systems. The specific, cumulative and localised character of learning processes lead to recognise its institutionalised features. On the basis of the institutionalist and evolutionary theories, the methodological approach of this author aims at exposing the obstacles to the learning dynamic in the developing countries. The diversity of the institutional configurations likely to determine the harnessing of knowledge explains the asymmetry of the economic and technological performance between countries.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 169 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Richard R. & Nelson, Katherine, 2002. "Technology, institutions, and innovation systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 265-272, February.
- Freeman, Chris, 1995. "The 'National System of Innovation' in Historical Perspective," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 1990. "Economie industrielle et de l'innovation," Post-Print halshs-00420501, HAL.
- Kenneth J. Arrow, 1962. "The Economic Implications of Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(3), pages 155-173.
- Jorge Niosi & Bertrand Bellon & Paolo Saviotti & Michaël Crow, 1992. "Les systèmes nationaux d'innovation : à la recherche d'un concept utilisable," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 7(1), pages 215-250.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_1293-8882_2002_num_43_169_1573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.