L'industrialisation tournée vers les exportations et la répartition des revenus dans les pays nouvellement industrialisés d'Asie
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (1988)
Issue (Month): 115 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Islam, Iyanatul & Kirkpatrick, Colin, 1986. "Export-Led Development, Labour-Market Conditions and the Distribution of Income: The Case of Singapore," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 113-127, June.
- John C. H. Fei & Gustav Ranis & Shirley W. Y. Kuo, 1978. "Growth and the Family Distribution of Income by Factor Components," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 92(1), pages 17-53.
- Koo, Hagen, 1984. "The political economy of income distribution in South Korea: The impact of the state's industrialization policies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(10), pages 1029-1037, October.
- Fields, Gary S, 1984. "Employment, Income Distribution and Economic Growth in Seven Small Open Economies," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 74-83, March.
- Pack, Howard & Westphal, Larry E., 1986. "Industrial strategy and technological change : Theory versus reality," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 87-128, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_0040-7356_1988_num_29_115_3709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.