Employment, Income Distribution and Economic Growth in Seven Small Open Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Eaton & Mark Gersovitz, 1981. "Debt with Potential Repudiation: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 289-309.
- Tobin, James, 1974. "Notes on the economic theory of expulsion and expropriation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 7-18, April.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Pencavel, 1996. "The Legal Framework for Collective Bargaining in Developing Economies," Working Papers 97008, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Mathan Satchi & Jonathan Temple, 2006.
"Growth and labour markets in developing countries,"
CEDI Discussion Paper Series
06-12, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Satchi, Mathan & Temple, Jonathan, 2006. "Growth and Labour Markets in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5515, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mathan Satchi & Jonathan Temple, 2006. "Growth and labour markets in developing countries," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/581, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Robbins, Donald J., 2003. "The impact of trade liberalization upon inequality in developing countries : a review of theory and evidence," ILO Working Papers 993650553402676, International Labour Organization.
- Addison T. & Demery L., 1986. "Impact of liberalisation on growth and equity," ILO Working Papers 992500143402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:250134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fields, Gary S., 2011. "Labor market analysis for developing countries," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(S1), pages 16-22.
- Suryahadi, A. & Chen, P. & Tyers, R., 1999.
"Openness, Technological Change and Labor Demand in Pre-Crisis Indonesia,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
1999-377, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Suryahadi, A. & Chen, P. & Tyers, R., 1999. "Openness, Technological Change and Labor Demand in Pre-Crisis Indonesia," Papers 377, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Umaña-Aponte, Marcela & Bhalotra, Sonia R., 2012. "Women's Labour Supply and Household Insurance in Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 066, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Berry, Albert, 1995. "The Social Challenge of the New Economic Era in Latin America," 1995: Economic Integration in the Western Hemisphere Symposium, June 7-9, 1995, San Jose, Costa Rica 50818, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Fields,Gary S., 2005. "A guide to multisector labor market models," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32547, The World Bank.
- Vos R. & De Labastida E. & Gutierrez A., 1985. "Structure of production, labour market functioning and basic needs: a review of some main issues," ILO Working Papers 992377853402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:237785 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ilo:ilowps:250014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Haggard & Robert Kaufman, 1989. "The Politics of Stabdization and Structural Adjustment," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages 209-254 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Marcela Umaña-Aponte, 2010.
"The Dynamics of Women’s Labour Supply in Developing Countries,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
10/235, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Umana-Aponte, Marcela, 2010. "The Dynamics of Women's Labour Supply in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 4879, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mathan Satchi & Jonathan Temple, 2009.
"Labor Markets and Productivity in Developing Countries,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(1), pages 183-204, January.
- Mathan Satchi & Jonathan Temple, 2008. "Labour Markets and Productivity in Developing Countries," Studies in Economics 0805, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Mathan Satchi & Jonathan Temple, 2008. "Online Appendix for "Labor Markets and Productivity in Developing Countries"," Technical Appendices 06-167, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:365055 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pencavel, John, 1995. "The role of labor unions in fostering economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1469, The World Bank.
- Litwin, Carol, 1998. "Trade and Income Distribution in Developing Countries," Working Papers in Economics 9, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Hou, Jack W., 2011. "Impact of the Global Economic Crisis on Taipei,China’s Industrial Structure and Firm Activity," ADBI Working Papers 323, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Colin Kirkpatrick, 1988. "L'industrialisation tournée vers les exportations et la répartition des revenus dans les pays nouvellement industrialisés d'Asie," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(115), pages 569-579.
- Lin, Chun-Hung Andy, 2000. "Changing wages and employment by skill in Taiwan, 1978-1996: The roles of education policy, trade, and immigration," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000013699, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:94:y:1984:i:373:p:74-83. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.