Croissance économique et diffusion des TIC : le cas de la France sur longue période (1980-2000)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gilbert Cette & Jacques Mairesse & Yusuf Kocoglu, 2002. "Croissance économique et diffusion des TIC: le cas de la France sur longue période (1980-2000)," Post-Print hal-01297979, HAL.
- Cette, G. & Mairesse, J. & Kocoglu, Y., 2001. "Croissance économique et diffusion des TIC : le cas de la France sur longue période (1980-2000)," Working papers 87, Banque de France.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathalie Greenan & Yannick L’Horty, 2002. "Le paradoxe de la productivité," Documents de recherche 02-02, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2004.
"Challenges of the “New Economy” for Monetary Policy,"
International Productivity Monitor,
Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 8, pages 27-36, Spring.
- Gilbert Cette & Christian Pfister, 2003. "The challenges of the "new economy" for monetary policy," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 213-233 Bank for International Settlements.
- Cette, G. & Pfister, C., 2003. "The Challenges of the "New Economy" for Monetary Policy," Working papers 100, Banque de France.
More about this item
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rfreco:rfeco_0769-0479_2002_num_16_3_1517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rfeco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.