Ekonomická integrácia a jej vplyv na cezhraničné fúzie a akvizície v európskom priestore
[Economic Integration and Its Influence on Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions within the European Area]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Roberto A. De Santis & Antonin Aviat, 2009.
"Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and European integration,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 24, pages 55-106, January.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Roberto A. de Santis & Antonin Aviat, 2009. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and European integration," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Roberto A. de Santis & Antonin Aviat, 2009. "Cross-border mergers and acquisitions and European integration," Post-Print hal-01022660, HAL.
- Stähler, Frank & Raff, Horst & Long, Ngo Van, 2007.
"The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Productivity and Welfare: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity, R&D and Market Structure,"
Economics Working Papers
2007-20, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ngo Van Long & Horst Raff & Frank Staehler, 2007. "The Effects of Trade Liberalization on Productivity and Welfare: The Role of Firm Heterogeneity, R&D and Market Structure," Working Papers 0710, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- J. Peter Neary, 2007.
"Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1229-1257.
- Neary, J. Peter, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 34, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- J. Peter Neary, 2004. "Cross-border mergers as instruments of comparative advantage," Working Papers 200404, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 4325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. A. Nelder, 2000. "Quasi-likelihood and pseudo-likelihood are not the same thing," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(8), pages 1007-1011.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pdjkuc9g70aj72cl is not listed on IDEAS
- Head, Keith & Ries, John, 2005.
"Judging Japan's FDI: The verdict from a dartboard model,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 215-232, June.
- Keith Head & John Ries, 2004. "Judging Japan's FDI: The verdict from a dartboard model," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d04-58, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stefano Schiavo, 2007. "Common currencies and FDI flows," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 59(3), pages 536-560, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean monetary union; European Union; Economic Integration; cross-border mergers and acquisitions; European area; dummy variablesc; generalized least squares;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2016:y:2016:i:1:id:1052:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.