Rovnovážnost cen nemovitostí v České republice
[Equilibrium Development of Housing Prices in the Czech Republic]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Frait & Luboš Komárek, 2007.
"Monetary Policy and Asset Prices: What Role for Central Banks in New EU Member States?,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(1), pages 3-23.
- Frait, Jan & Komarek, Lubos, 2006. "Monetary Policy and Asset Prices : What Role for Central Banks in New EU Member States?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 738, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Karl E. Case & Robert J. Shiller, 2003. "Is There a Bubble in the Housing Market?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(2), pages 299-362.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Hlaváček & Ondřej Novotný & Marek Rusnák, 2016.
"Analýza cen komerčních nemovitostí v zemích střední Evropy
[Analysis of the Commercial Property Prices in the Central European Countries]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(1), pages 3-18.
- Hana Hejlová & Michal Hlaváček & Luboš Komárek, . "A Comprehensive Method for House Price Sustainability Assessment in the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:3:id:613:p:269-285 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCzech Republic; panel data; housing prices; misalignment;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2010:y:2010:i:3:id:733:p:326-342. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .