A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of the Swedish Universal Parenting Program All Children in Focus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claxton, Karl, 1999. "The irrelevance of inference: a decision-making approach to the stochastic evaluation of health care technologies," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 341-364, June.
- Brooks, Richard G. & Jendteg, Stefan & Lindgren, Bjorn & Persson, Ulf & Bjork, Stefan, 1991. "EuroQol(c): health-related quality of life measurement. Results of the Swedish questionnaire exercise," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 37-48, June.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Eldon Spackman & Stewart Richmond & Mark Sculpher & Martin Bland & Stephen Brealey & Rhian Gabe & Ann Hopton & Ada Keding & Harriet Lansdown & Sara Perren & David Torgerson & Ian Watt & Hugh MacPherso, 2014. "Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of Acupuncture, Counselling and Usual Care in Treating Patients with Depression: The Results of the ACUDep Trial," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 9(11), pages 1-12, November.
- Qi Cao & Erik Buskens & Hans L. Hillege & Tiny Jaarsma & Maarten Postma & Douwe Postmus, 2019. "Stratified treatment recommendation or one-size-fits-all? A health economic insight based on graphical exploration," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 20(3), pages 475-482, April.
- Thomas Reinhold & Claudia Witt & Susanne Jena & Benno Brinkhaus & Stefan Willich, 2008. "Quality of life and cost-effectiveness of acupuncture treatment in patients with osteoarthritis pain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(3), pages 209-219, August.
- Isaac Corro Ramos & Maureen P. M. H. Rutten-van MÃ¶lken & Maiwenn J. Al, 2013. "The Role of Value-of-Information Analysis in a Health Care Research Priority Setting," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 33(4), pages 472-489, May.
- Johannesson, Magnus & Johansson, Per-Olov, 1996. "The economics of ageing: on the attitude of Swedish people to the distribution of health care resources between the young and the old," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 153-161, September.
- Maiwenn Al, 2013. "Cost-Effectiveness Acceptability Curves Revisited," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 93-100, February.
- Frank G. Sandmann & Julie V. Robotham & Sarah R. Deeny & W. John Edmunds & Mark Jit, 2018. "Estimating the opportunity costs of bed‐days," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(3), pages 592-605, March.
- Katharina Fischer & Reiner Leidl, 2014. "Analysing coverage decision-making: opening Pandora’s box?," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(9), pages 899-906, December.
- Mark Sculpher & Amiram Gafni, 2001. "Recognizing diversity in public preferences: The use of preference sub‐groups in cost‐effectiveness analysis," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 317-324, June.
- Charles F. Manski, 2018. "Reasonable patient care under uncertainty," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(10), pages 1397-1421, October.
- McKenna, Claire & Chalabi, Zaid & Epstein, David & Claxton, Karl, 2010.
"Budgetary policies and available actions: A generalisation of decision rules for allocation and research decisions,"
Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 170-181, January.
- Claire McKenna & Zaid Chalabi & David Epstein & Karl Claxton, 2008. "Budgetary policies and available actions: a generalisation of decision rules for allocation and research decisions," Working Papers 044cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Niklas Zethraeus & Magnus Johannesson & Bengt Jönsson & Mickael Löthgren & Magnus Tambour, 2003. "Advantages of Using the Net-Benefit Approach for Analysing Uncertainty in Economic Evaluation Studies," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Grieve, Richard & Hutton, John & Green, Colin, 2003. "Selecting methods for the prediction of future events in cost-effectiveness models: a decision-framework and example from the cardiovascular field," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 311-324, June.
- Wilding, Sarah & Tsipa, Anastasia & Branley-Bell, Dawn & Greenwood, Darren C. & Vargas-Palacios, Armando & Yaziji, Nahel & Addison, Caroline & Kelly, Phil & Day, Fiona & Horsfall, Kate & Conner, Mark , 2020. "Cluster randomized controlled trial of volitional and motivational interventions to improve bowel cancer screening uptake: A population-level study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Rachael L. Fleurence, 2007. "Setting priorities for research: a practical application of 'payback' and expected value of information," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(12), pages 1345-1357.
- WH Rogowski, 2013. "An Economic Theory Of The Fourth Hurdle," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 600-610, May.
- Samer A. Kharroubi & Alan Brennan & Mark Strong, 2011. "Estimating Expected Value of Sample Information for Incomplete Data Models Using Bayesian Approximation," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 31(6), pages 839-852, November.
- Helen Dakin & Sarah Wordsworth, 2013. "Cost‐Minimisation Analysis Versus Cost‐Effectiveness Analysis, Revisited," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(1), pages 22-34, January.
- Claire McKenna & Karl Claxton, 2011. "Addressing Adoption and Research Design Decisions Simultaneously," Medical Decision Making, , vol. 31(6), pages 853-865, November.
- Nadia Demarteau & Thomas Breuer & Baudouin Standaert, 2012. "Selecting a Mix of Prevention Strategies against Cervical Cancer for Maximum Efficiency with an Optimization Program," PharmacoEconomics, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 337-353, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0145201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: plosone (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.