Predicting Money Multiplier in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S.M. Mazahir Hasnain Hamdani, 1976. "Money Multiplier As a Determinant of Money Supply: The Case of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 211-217.
- Johannes, James M. & Rasche, Robert H., 1979. "Predicting the money multiplier," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 301-325, July.
- Hafer, R. W. & Hein, Scott E., 1984.
"Predicting the money multiplier : Forecasts from component and aggregate models,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 375-384, November.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1983. "Predicting the money multiplier: forecasts from component and aggregate models," Working Papers 1983-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michele Fratianni & Mustapha Nabli, 1979. "Money stock control in the EEC countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(3), pages 401-424, September.
- Buttler, H. -J. & Gorgerat, J. -F. & Schiltknecht, H. & Schiltknecht, K., 1979. "A multiplier model for controlling the money stock," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 327-341, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan, 2010. "Testing of money multiplier model for Pakistan: does monetary base carry any information?," Economic Analysis Working Papers (2002-2010). Atlantic Review of Economics (2011-2016), Colexio de Economistas de A Coruña, Spain and Fundación Una Galicia Moderna, vol. 9, pages 1-20, February.
- Asad Jan & Mansoor Saleem & Aqeel Ahmad & Arshad Riaz, 2013. "Disaggregate Analysis of Broad Money and Outlook of Key Monetary Aggregates," SBP Working Paper Series 58, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:39:y:2000:i:1:p:23-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.