Predicting the money multiplier : Forecasts from component and aggregate models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1983. "Predicting the money multiplier: forecasts from component and aggregate models," Working Papers 1983-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R.W. Hafer & Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1994. "Monetary policy and recent business-cycle experience," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 14-28.
- R. W. Hafer, 2001. "What remains of monetarism?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 13-33.
- Asad Jan & Mansoor Saleem & Aqeel Ahmad & Arshad Riaz, 2013. "Disaggregate Analysis of Broad Money and Outlook of Key Monetary Aggregates," SBP Working Paper Series 58, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby, 2000. "Predicting Money Multiplier in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 23-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:14:y:1984:i:3:p:375-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.