Determinants of Rural Poverty in Pakistan: A Micro Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Guisinger, Stephen & Hicks, Norman L., 1978. "Long-term trends in income distribution in Pakistan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 6(11-12), pages 1271-1280.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Gaiha, Raghav & Kazmi, N A, 1981. "Aspects of Poverty in Rural India," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 17(2-3), pages 74-112.
- Anand, Sudhir, 1977. "Aspects of Poverty in Malaysia," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(1), pages 1-16, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1419-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Biyase, Mduduzi, 2018. "Assessing the impact of social grants on household welfare using morning after simulation and PSM approach," MPRA Paper 84477, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farah Said & Tareena Musaddiq & Mahreen Mahmud, 2011. "Macro level Determinants of Poverty: Investigation Through Poverty Mapping of Districts of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 895-911.
- Safana, Shaheen & Masood, Sarwar & Muhammad, Waqas & Amir, Aslam, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Earnings in Pakistan: A Case of Sargodha District," MPRA Paper 41923, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masood Sarwar Awan & Zakir Hussain, 2007. "Returns to Education and Gender Differentials in Wages in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 49-68, Jul-Dec.
- Biyase, Mduduzi & Zwane, Talent, 2017. "An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of poverty and household welfare in South Africa," MPRA Paper 77085, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toseef Azid & Shahnawaz Malik, 2000. "Impact of Village-specific, Household-specific, and Technological Variables on Poverty in Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 793-806.
- Salman Syed Ali & Sayyid Tahir, 1999. "Dynamics of Growth, Poverty, and Inequality in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 837-858.
- Amara Amjad Hashmi & Maqbool H. Sial & Maaida Hussain Hashmi, 2008. "Trends and Determinants of Rural Poverty: A Logistic Regression Analysis of Selected Districts of Punjab," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 47(4), pages 909-923.
- Gustavo Anríquez, 2007. "Long-Term Rural Demographic Trends," Working Papers 07-19, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Usman Qadir & Muhammad Ali Kemal & Hasan Mohammad Mohsin, 2000. "Impact of Trade Reforms on Poverty," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 1127-1137.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:35:y:1996:i:2:p:171-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .