A New Multiplicative Decomposition For The Foster-Greer-Thorbecke Poverty Indices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Oihana Aristondo & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ana Urrutia, 2010. "A New Multiplicative Decomposition For The Foster-Greer-Thorbecke Poverty Indices," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 259-267, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oihana Aristondo & José Luis García-Lapresta & Casilda Lasso de la Vega & Ricardo Alberto Marques Pereira, 2011. "The Gini index,the dual decomposition of aggregation functions, and the consistent measurement of inequality," Working Papers 203, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lin Yang, 2017. "The relationship between poverty and inequality: Concepts and measurement," CASE Papers /205, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:kap:jecinq:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10888-017-9349-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suman Seth and Sabina Alkire, 2014. "Measuring and Decomposing Inequality among the Multidimensionally Poor Using Ordinal Data: A Counting Approach," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp068, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Valérie Bérenger, 2017. "The counting approach to multidimensional poverty: The case of four African countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 210, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oihana Aristondo & Francisco J. Goerlich Gisbert & Casilda Lasso De La Vega, 2015. "A Proposal to Compare Consistently the Inequality Among the Poor," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(3), pages 561-572, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Measurement; Foster-Greer-Thorbecke poverty indices; Multiplicative Decomposition.;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2008-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.