Is There a Regional Bias in Federal Tax Subsidy Rates for Giving?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Charles T. Clotfelter & Daniel R. Feenberg, 1988. "Is There A Regional Bias in Federal Tax Subsidy Rates for Giving?," NBER Working Papers 2564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clotfelter, Charles T., 1985. "Federal Tax Policy and Charitable Giving," National Bureau of Economic Research Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226110486, May.
- Charles T. Clotfelter, 1985. "Federal Tax Policy and Charitable Giving," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number clot85-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenberg, Daniel R. & Skinner, Jonathan, 2000. "Federal Medicare Transfers Across States: Winners and Losers," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 3), pages 713-32, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:45:y:1990:i:2:p:228-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.