After-Life Consumption and Charitable Giving
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pri:cepsud:236rosen is not listed on IDEAS
- Helms, Sara E. & Thornton, Jeremy P., 2012. "The influence of religiosity on charitable behavior: A COPPS investigation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 373-383.
- Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S., 2013.
"Donative behavior at the end of life,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 192-201.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2013. "Donative Behavior at the End of Life," Working Papers 1466, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2013. "Donative Behavior at the End of Life," NBER Working Papers 19145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vicky Barham & Rose Anne Devlin & Rebekah Owusu, 2017. "Strategic Philanthropists: Who Are They and Do They Matter?," Working Papers 1717E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Are Generous People More Likely to Vote?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Barış Yörük, 2012.
"Do fundraisers select charitable donors based on gender and race? Evidence from survey data,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 219-243, January.
- Baris K. Yörük, 2009. "Do Fundraisers Select Charitable Donors Based on Gender and Race? Evidence from Survey Data," Discussion Papers 09-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- S. Brock Blomberg & Thomas DeLeire & Gregory D. Hess, 2006. "The (After) Life-Cycle Theory of Religious Contributions," CESifo Working Paper Series 1854, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ziad Esa Yazid & Joriah Mohamad & Henk Folmer, 2011. "Secularization In Malaysia: Evidence From Zakat Contribution," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1645, European Regional Science Association.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter, 2013.
"Trust, trust games and stated trust: Evidence from rural Bangladesh,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 286-298.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter, 2005. "Trust, Trust Games and Stated Trust: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers in Economics 166, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Olof Johansson Stenman & Minhaj Mahmud & Peter Martinsson, 2006. "Trust, Trust Games and Stated Trust: Evidence from Rural Bangladesh," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/11, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Vince E. Showers & Linda S. Showers & Jeri M. Beggs & James E. Cox, Jr, 2011. "Charitable Giving Expenditures and the Faith Factor," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(1), pages 152-186, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:63:y:2004:i:3:p:731-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.