New Trends Regarding OFDI From Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Imola DRIGÃ & Codruþa DURA, 2013. "Restoring the Economic Power of Russia through OFDI Expansion," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 227-241, December.
- Milelli, Christian & Le Goff, Joëlle, 2012. "European inroads by BRICs’ firms:The M&A avenue," MPRA Paper 39865, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabor Hunya, 2012. "The Role of Multinational Companies in International Business Integration," wiiw Research Reports 384, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ali J Al-Sadiq, 2013. "Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment; The Case of Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 13/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Kalotay, Kalman & Sulstarova, Astrit, 2010. "Modelling Russian outward FDI," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 131-142, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; outward FDI; BRICS countries; Russian TNCs;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:13:y:2013:i:2:p:41-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.