European inroads by BRICs’ firms:The M&A avenue
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Federico BONAGLIA & Andrea GOLDSTEIN & John MATHEWS, 2006.
"Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector,"
270, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Bonaglia, Federico & Goldstein, Andrea & Mathews, John, 2006. "Accelerated Internationalisation by Emerging Multinationals: the Case of White Goods Sector," MPRA Paper 1485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Milelli & Françoise Hay, 2008. "Chinese and Indian firms’ entry into Europe: characteristics, impacts and policy implications," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; BRICs; M&As;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .