Is China Buying the World?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurentia Elena, SCURTU, 2016. "Knowledge - Imperative Assets For The Management And Performance Of Modern Business," Contemporary Economy Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 1(1), pages 113-126.
- repec:kap:asiaeu:v:15:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10308-017-0476-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto GABRIELE, 2016.
"Lessons from Enterprise Reforms in China and Vietnam,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 265-284, June.
- Alberto, Gabriele, 2016. "Lessons from enterprise reforms in China and Vietnam," MPRA Paper 71026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderson, John & Sutherland, Dylan, 2015. "Entry mode and emerging market MNEs: An analysis of Chinese greenfield and acquisition FDI in the United States," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 88-103.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1305-:d:105997 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kozo Otsuka & Kaoru Natsuda, 2016. "The Determinants Of Total Factor Productivity In The Malaysian Automotive Industry: Are Government Policies Upgrading Technological Capacity?," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(04), pages 1-18, September.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:579-591 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aktoty Aitzhanova & Shigeo Katsu & Johannes F. Linn & Vladislav Yezhov (ed.), 2014. "Kazakhstan 2050: Toward a Modern Society for All," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number kazakh2050, August.
- Kaoru Natsuda & Kozo Otsuka & John Thoburn, 2015. "Dawn of Industrialisation? The Indonesian Automotive Industry," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 47-68, April.
- Peter Hertenstein & Dylan Sutherland & John Anderson, 2017. "Internationalization within networks: Exploring the relationship between inward and outward FDI in China’s auto components industry," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 69-96, March.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1215-1233 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:elg:eechap:15904_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nahm, Jonas & Steinfeld, Edward S., 2014. "Scale-up Nation: China’s Specialization in Innovative Manufacturing," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 288-300.
- Cozza, C. & Rabellotti, R. & Sanfilippo, M., 2015. "The impact of outward FDI on the performance of Chinese firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 42-57.
- André Moreira Cunha & Julimar Da Silva Bichara & Marcos Tadeu Caputi Lélis & Julien Marcel Demeulemeester, 2016. "Brazil´S Development Pattern In A Sino-Centred World: An International Political Economy Perspective," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 079, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:55:y:2012:i:2:p:108-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .