Business Management By International Accounting Standards
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:38:y:2000:i::p:91-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:30748164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leuz, C & Verrecchia, RE, 2000. "The economic consequences of increased disclosure," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38, pages 91-124.
More about this item
KeywordsInduction machine; broken bars faults; squirrel cage; harmonics.;
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrpieb:v:6:y:2010:i:3:p:87-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pradecz.html .