Port Infrastructure: An Access Model for the Essential Facility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaselimi, Evangelia N. & Notteboom, Theo E. & Pallis, Athanasios A. & Farrell, Sheila, 2011. "Minimum Efficient Scale (MES) and preferred scale of container terminals," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 71-80.
- Pallis, Athanasios A., 2007. "Chapter 11 Whither Port Strategy Theory and Practice in Conflict," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 343-382, January.
- Theys, Christophe & Notteboom, Theo E. & Pallis, Athanasios A. & De Langen, Peter W., 2010.
"The economics behind the awarding of terminals in seaports: Towards a research agenda,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 37-50.
- Christophe Theys & Theo E. Notteboom & Athanasios A. Pallis & Peter W. De Langen, 2010. "The Economics Behind the Awarding of Terminals in Seaports: Towards a Research Agenda," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Business, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Defilippi, Enzo & Flor, Lincoln, 2008. "Regulation in a context of limited competition: A port case," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(5), pages 762-773, June.
- Enzo Defilippi, 2013. "X-factor estimation and controversies : the case of Lima´s airport," Working Papers 13-09, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Seo, Young-Joon & Park, Jin Suk, 2016. "The estimation of minimum efficient scale of the port industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 168-175.
- Defilippi, Enzo, 2015. "X-factor regulation in a developing country: The case of Lima's airport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 16-22.
- Heaver, Trevor, 2006. "The Evolution and Challenges of Port Economics," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-41, January.
- Jasmine Lam & Wei Yap, 2006. "A measurement and Comparison of Cost Competitiveness of Container Ports in Southeast Asia," Transportation, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 641-654, November.
- Peter W. De Langen & Athanasios A. Pallis, 2005. "Analysis Of The Benefits Of Intra-Port Competition," Industrial Organization 0510003, EconWPA, revised 17 Oct 2005.
- Banerjee, Aparna & Gupta, Sudakshina, 2013. "Overseas trade vis-a-vis overseas shipping: Growth and performance in India (1999–2009)," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-109.
- Enzo Defilippi, 2012.
"Good regulations, bad regulation: a Peruvian port case,"
Maritime Policy & Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 641-651, November.
- Enzo Defilippi, 2012. "Good regulations, bad regulation: a peruvian port case," Working Papers 12-06, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:5:y:2003:i:2:p:116-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.