Exploring total quality management applications under uncertainty: A research agenda for the shipping industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alok Kumar Singh & null Sushil, 2013. "Modeling enablers of TQM to improve airline performance," International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 62(3), pages 250-275, March.
- Warren E. Walker & Marjolijn Haasnoot & Jan H. Kwakkel, 2013. "Adapt or Perish: A Review of Planning Approaches for Adaptation under Deep Uncertainty," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-25, March.
- T C E Cheng & Petrus W C Choy, 2013. "A study of the relationships between quality management practices and organizational performance in the shipping industry," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 15(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Vinh V Thai, 2007. "Impacts of Security Improvements on Service Quality in Maritime Transport: An Empirical Study of Vietnam," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 9(4), pages 335-356, December.
- Beatriz Tovar & Alan Wall, 2012. "Economies of scale and scope in service firms with demand uncertainty: An application to a Spanish port," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 14(3), pages 362-385, September.
More about this item
Keywordstotal quality management; shipping; uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:18:y:2016:i:4:d:10.1057_mel.2015.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.