An integrated model of statistical process control and condition-based maintenance for deteriorating systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ben-Daya, M. & Rahim, M. A., 2000. "Effect of maintenance on the economic design of -control chart," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 131-143, January.
- Wu, Jianmou & Makis, Viliam, 2008. "Economic and economic-statistical design of a chi-square chart for CBM," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 516-529, July.
- Wee, Hui Ming & Widyadana, Gede Agus, 2013. "A production model for deteriorating items with stochastic preventive maintenance time and rework process with FIFO rule," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 941-954.
- Pham, Hoang & Wang, Hongzhou, 1996. "Imperfect maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 425-438, November.
- Wang, Wenbin, 2012. "A simulation-based multivariate Bayesian control chart for real time condition-based maintenance of complex systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(3), pages 726-734.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Xiang, Yisha, 2013. "Joint optimization of X¯ control chart and preventive maintenance policies: A discrete-time Markov chain approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(2), pages 382-390.
- Fakher, Hossein Beheshti & Nourelfath, Mustapha & Gendreau, Michel, 2018. "Integrating production, maintenance and quality: A multi-period multi-product profit-maximization model," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 191-201.
- Liu, Liping & Yu, Miaomiao & Ma, Yizhong & Tu, Yiliu, 2013. "Economic and economic-statistical designs of an X¯ control chart for two-unit series systems with condition-based maintenance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 491-499.
- Zhou, Wenhui & Zheng, Zhibin & Xie, Wei, 2017. "A control-chart-based queueing approach for service facility maintenance with energy-delay tradeoff," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 261(2), pages 613-625.
- Zio, Enrico & Compare, Michele, 2013. "Evaluating maintenance policies by quantitative modeling and analysis," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 53-65.
- Yin, Hui & Zhang, Guojun & Zhu, Haiping & Deng, Yuhao & He, Fei, 2015. "An integrated model of statistical process control and maintenance based on the delayed monitoring," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 323-333.
- Janssen, Larissa & Claus, Thorsten & Sauer, Jürgen, 2016. "Literature review of deteriorating inventory models by key topics from 2012 to 2015," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 86-112.
- Zhao, Xiujie & He, Shuguang & Xie, Min, 2018. "Utilizing experimental degradation data for warranty cost optimization under imperfect repair," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 108-119.
- Izquierdo, J. & Márquez, A. Crespo & Uribetxebarria, J. & Erguido, A., 2020. "On the importance of assessing the operational context impact on maintenance management for life cycle cost of wind energy projects," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 1100-1110.
- Rebello, Sinda & Yu, Hongyang & Ma, Lin, 2018. "An integrated approach for system functional reliability assessment using Dynamic Bayesian Network and Hidden Markov Model," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 124-135.
- Seyed Habib A. Rahmati & Abbas Ahmadi & Kannan Govindan, 2018. "A novel integrated condition-based maintenance and stochastic flexible job shop scheduling problem: simulation-based optimization approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 269(1), pages 583-621, October.
- Richard Arnold & Stefanka Chukova & Yu Hayakawa & Sarah Marshall, 2018. "Warranty Cost Analysis with an Alternating Geometric Process," Papers 1804.06707, arXiv.org.
- Guo R. & Ascher H. & Love E., 2001. "Towards Practical and Synthetical Modelling of Repairable Systems," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 16(1), pages 147-182, January.
- Shafiee, Mahmood & Chukova, Stefanka, 2013. "Maintenance models in warranty: A literature review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(3), pages 561-572.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Blanca, MARTINEZ & Cagri, SAGLAM, 2006.
"Capital Maintenance Vs Technology Adopton under Embodied Technical Progress,"
Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques)
2006030, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- BOUCEKKINE, Raouf & MARTINEZ, Blanca & SAGLAM, Cagri, 2006. "Capital maintenance Vs technology adoption under embodied technical progress," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2006058, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dewan, Isha & Dijoux, Yann, 2015. "Modelling repairable systems with an early life under competing risks and asymmetric virtual age," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 215-224.
- Zhengxin Zhang & Xiaosheng Si & Changhua Hu & Xiangyu Kong, 2015. "Degradation modelingâ€“based remaining useful life estimation: A review on approaches for systems with heterogeneity," Journal of Risk and Reliability, , vol. 229(4), pages 343-355, August.
- Kenné, Jean-Pierre & Gharbi, Ali, 2018. "Production and replacement policies for a deteriorating manufacturing system under random demand and qualityAuthor-Name: Ouaret, Samir," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 264(2), pages 623-636.
- Ruey Yeh & Wen Chang & Hui-Chiung Lo, 2010. "Optimal threshold values of age and two-phase maintenance policy for leased equipments using age reduction method," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 171-183, December.
- Kowalski, Marcin & Magott, Jan & Nowakowski, Tomasz & Werbińska-Wojciechowska, Sylwia, 2014. "Exact and approximation methods for dependability assessment of tram systems with time window," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 671-686.
More about this item
Keywordsstatistical process control; maintenance; geometric process; deteriorating system;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:11:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0175-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.