Weight assurance region in two-stage additive efficiency decomposition DEA model: an application to school data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aparicio, Juan & López-Torres, Laura & Santín, Daniel, 2018. "Economic crisis and public education. A productivity analysis using a Hicks-Moorsteen index," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 34-44.
- Shih-Liang Chao & Chun-Wei Lai, 2019. "Comparing the efficiency of alliance members and independent liner carriers: a metafrontier analysis," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 21(2), pages 157-172, June.
- Tai-Hsi Wu & Hsiang-Lin Chih & Mei-Chen Lin & Yi Hua Wu, 2020. "A Data Envelopment Analysis-Based Methodology Adopting Assurance Region Approach for Measuring Corporate Social Performance," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 148(3), pages 863-892, April.
- Qingxian An & Fanyong Meng & Sheng Ang & Xiaohong Chen, 2018. "A new approach for fair efficiency decomposition in two-stage structure system," Operational Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 257-272, April.
- Xiao Shi & Yongjun Li & Ali Emrouznejad & Jianhui Xie & Liang Liang, 2017. "Estimation of potential gains from bank mergers: A novel two-stage cost efficiency DEA model," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(9), pages 1045-1055, September.
- Degl'Innocenti, Marta & Kourtzidis, Stavros A. & Sevic, Zeljko & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2017. "Bank productivity growth and convergence in the European Union during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 184-199.
- Kuo‐Cheng Kuo & Wen‐Min Lu & Dinh Tam Nguyen & Hsiu Fei Wang, 2020. "The effect of special economic zones on governance performance and their spillover effects in Chinese provinces," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(3), pages 446-460, April.
- Halkos, George & Petrou, Kleoniki Natalia, 2019. "Treating undesirable outputs in DEA: A critical review," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 97-104.
- Degl'Innocenti, Marta & Kourtzidis, Stavros A. & Sevic, Zeljko & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2017. "Investigating bank efficiency in transition economies: A window-based weight assurance region approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 23-33.
- Shabani, Amir & Visani, Franco & Barbieri, Paolo & Dullaert, Wout & Vigo, Daniele, 2019. "Reliable estimation of suppliers’ total cost of ownership: An imprecise data envelopment analysis model with common weights," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 57-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jorsoc:v:66:y:2015:i:4:p:696-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.