The International Expansion of U.S. Franchise Systems: Status and Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francine Lafontaine & Joanne Oxley, 2001. "International Franchising: Evidence from US and Canadian Franchisors in Mexico," NBER Working Papers 8179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lionel Bobot, 2008. "Economie sociale et solidaire et mondialisation. Le cas Yoplait Social economy and globalisation.The Yoplait case," Working Papers 197, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Fladmoe-Lindquist, Karin, 1996. "International franchising: Capabilities and development," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(5), pages 419-438, September.
- Stephen Choo, 2005. "Determinants of Monitoring Capabilities in International Franchising: Foodservice Firms within East Asia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 159-177, June.
- Jell-Ojobor, Maria & Windsperger, Josef, 2014. "The Choice of Governance Modes of International Franchise Firms — Development of an Integrative Model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 153-187.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petersen, Bent & Welch, Lawrence S., 2000. "International retailing operations: downstream entry and expansion via franchising," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 479-496, August.
- Shane, Scott A., 1996. "Why franchise companies expand overseas," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 73-88, March.
- Melo, Pedro Lucas de Resende & Borini, Felipe Mendes & Oliveira Junior, Moacir de Miranda & Parente, Ronaldo Couto, 2015. "Internacionalização das redes de franquias brasileiras: um estudo comparativo," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(3), May.
- S.O. Monye, 1997. "Transaction Costs and the Internationalisation of Business Franchising," CIBS Research Papers in International Business 1-97, London South Bank University CIBS.
- Courtenay Atwell, 2015. "The Franchisee as a Consumer: Determining the Optimal Duration of Pre-Contractual Disclosure," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 457-489, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:7:y:1976:i:1:p:65-76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.