Foreign direct investment and regulatory remedies for banking crises: Lessons from Japan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2016.
"An econometric evaluation of bank recapitalization programs with bank- and loan-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-24.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka, 2015. "An Econometric Evaluation of Bank Recapitalization Programs with Bank- and Loan-level Data," MPRA Paper 70704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suparna Chakraborty & Joe Peek, 2016. "Lending to unhealthy firms in Japan during the lost decade: distinguishing between technical and financial health," Working Papers 16-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Takahashi, Koji, 2018.
"The real effects of bank-driven termination of relationships: Evidence from loan-level matched data,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 46-65.
- Nakashima, Kiyotaka & Takahashi, Koji, 2016. "The Real Effects of Bank-Driven Termination of Relationships: Evidence from Loan-level Matched Data," MPRA Paper 70668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guizani, Brahim & Watanabe, Wako, 2016. "The effects of public capital infusions on banks’ risk-shifting to the deposit insurance system in Japan," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 15-30.
- P. Giannoccolo & J. M. Mansilla-Fernández, 2017. "Bank Restructuring, Competition, and Lending Supply: Evidence from the Spanish Banking Sector," Working Papers wp1113, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ekman, Peter & Hadjikhani, Annoch Isa & Pajuvirta, Andreas & Thilenius, Peter, 2014. "Tit for tat and big steps: The case of Swedish banks’ internationalization 1961–2010," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1049-1063.
- Montgomery, Heather & Takahashi, Yuki, 2014. "The economic consequences of the TARP: The effectiveness of bank recapitalization policies in the U.S," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 49-64.
- Zheying Wu & Robert Salomon, 2017. "Deconstructing the liability of foreignness: Regulatory enforcement actions against foreign banks," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(7), pages 837-861, September.
- Pierpaolo GIANNOCCOLO & José Manuel MANSILLA-FERNÁNDEZ, 2017. "Bank Restructuring, Competition, and Lending Supply: Evidence from the Spanish Banking Sector," Departmental Working Papers 2017-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan & Yan, Wanfeng & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2013. "Clarifications to questions and criticisms on the Johansen–Ledoit–Sornette financial bubble model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(19), pages 4417-4428.
- Mike Mariathasan & Ouarda Merrouche, 2012. "Recapitalization, credit and liquidity," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 27(72), pages 603-646, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:42:y:2011:i:7:p:875-893. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.