International trade, exit and entry: A cross-country and industry analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David L. Rigby & Thomas Kemeny & Abigail Cooke, 2017.
"Plant exit and U.S. imports from low-wage countries,"
CEPII research center, issue 149, pages 27-40.
- Rigby, David L. & Kemeny, Thomas & Cooke, Abigail, 2017. "Plant exit and U.S. imports from low-wage countries," International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 27-40.
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny & David L. Rigby, 2016. "Plant Exit and U.S. Imports from Low-Wage Countries," Working Papers 16-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9479-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Veerle Miranda & Marialuz Moreno Badia & Ilke Van Beveren, 2012. "Globalization drives strategic product switching," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 148(1), pages 45-72, April.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Hodgkinson, Ian R. & Chuang, Fu-Mei, 2014. "Foreign competition, domestic knowledge base and innovation activities: Evidence from Chinese high-tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 414-422.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:43:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9575-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:manint:v:51:y:2011:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0093-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Pflüger & Stephan Russek, 2013. "Business Conditions and Exit Risks Across Countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(5), pages 963-976, November.
- Ina Charlotte Jäkel, 2013. "Import-push or Export-pull? An Industry-level Analysis of the Impact of Trade on Firm Exit," Economics Working Papers 2013-20, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kafouros, Mario & Aliyev, Murod, 2016. "Institutional development and firm profitability in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 369-378.
- Schröder, Philipp J.H. & Sørensen, Allan, 2012. "Firm exit, technological progress and trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 579-591.
- Sara Amoroso & Bettina Mueller, 2017. "The short-run effects of Knowledge intensive greenfield FDI on new domestic entry," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-02, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Ina Jäkel, 2014. "Import-push or export-pull? An industry-level analysis of the impact of trade on firm exit," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(4), pages 747-775, November.
- Antonios Georgopoulos & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Vasilios Sogiakas, 2013. "Survival Characteristics and Adjustment of MNE Affiliates in the European Integrated Market," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 225, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:41:y:2010:i:7:p:1240-1257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.