Tension and trust in international business negotiations: American executives negotiating with Chinese executives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Cross, Adam & De Mattos, Claudio, 2015. "The principle of congruity in the analysis of international business cooperation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1048-1060.
- Ahammad, Mohammad Faisal & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Liu, Yipeng & Glaister, Keith W. & Cooper, Cary L., 2016. "Exploring the factors influencing the negotiation process in cross-border M&A," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 445-457.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:2:p:280-289 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tony W. Tong & Jeffrey J. Reuer & Beverly B. Tyler & Shujun Zhang, 2015. "Host country executives' assessments of international joint ventures and divestitures: An experimental approach," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 254-275, February.
- Lumineau, Fabrice & Henderson, James, 2012. "The influence of relational experience and contractual governance on the negotiation strategy in buyer-supplier disputes," MPRA Paper 38510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:24:y:2015:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-014-9420-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:151:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3236-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jitka Odehnalová, 2009. "The Nature of Chinese Business Negotiation Behaviour: A Battlefield or a Gentlemen's Club?," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 52-62.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:26:y:2017:i:5:p:881-895 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lau, Victor P. & Dimitrova, Mihaela N. & Shaffer, Margaret A. & Davidkov, Tzvetan & Yordanova, Desislava I., 2012. "Entrepreneurial Readiness and Firm Growth: An Integrated Etic and Emic Approach," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 147-159.
- repec:eee:touman:v:35:y:2013:i:c:p:132-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pia Hurmelinna-Laukkanen & Kwadwo Atta-Owusu & Eeva-Liisa Oikarinen, 2016. "You Are Joking, Right? — Connecting Humour Types To Innovative Behaviour And Innovation Output," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(08), pages 1-22, December.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:401-409 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Sow Hup & Ng, Tsz Shing, 2016. "Ethical negotiation values of Chinese negotiators," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 823-830.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:37:y:2006:i:5:p:623-641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.