Financial and political risks in US direct foreign investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R Harvey & Christian T Lundblad & Stephan Siegel, 2014. "Political risk spreads," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 45(4), pages 471-493, May.
- Sutsarun Lumiajiak & Sirimon Treepongkaruna & Marvin Wee & Robert Brooks, 2014. "Thai Financial Markets and Political Change," Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 5-26, July.
- Arslan, Ahmad & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Larimo, Jorma, 2015. "FDI entry strategies and the impacts of economic freedom distance: Evidence from Nordic FDIs in transitional periphery of CIS and SEE," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 997-1008.
- Rodolphe Desbordes, 2010. "Global And Diplomatic Political Risks And Foreign Direct Investment," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 92-125, March.
- Hagigi, Moshe & Sivakumar, Kumar, 2009. "Managing diverse risks: An integrative framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 286-295, September.
- Bala Ramasamy & Matthew Yeung, 2010. "The Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(4), pages 573-596, April.
- Hassan, Ibne & Chidlow, Agnieszka & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2016. "Selection, valuation and performance assessment: Are these truly inter-linked within the M&A transactions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 255-266.
- Suh, Jong Hwan, 2015. "Forecasting the daily outbreak of topic-level political risk from social media using hidden Markov model-based techniques," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 115-132.
- Kiymaz, Halil, 2009. "The impact of country risk ratings on U.S. firms in large cross-border acquisitions," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 235-247.
- Barbopoulos, Leonidas & Marshall, Andrew & MacInnes, Cameron & McColgan, Patrick, 2014. "Foreign direct investment in emerging markets and acquirers’ value gains," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 604-619.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2008-61 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zwinkels, Remco C.J. & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2010. "Gravity equations: Workhorse or Trojan horse in explaining trade and FDI patterns across time and space?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 102-115, February.
- Qi, Yaxuan & Roth, Lukas & Wald, John K., 2010. "Political rights and the cost of debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 202-226, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:36:y:2005:i:5:p:559-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.