Profiles of Internet Buyers in 20 Countries: Evidence for Region-Specific Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patricia R. Loubeau & Robert Jantzen & Elitsa Alexander, 2014. "Profiles And Preferences Of On-Line Millenial Shoppers In Bulgaria," Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, University of Tuzla, Faculty of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 63-79.
- Yamin, Mohammad & Sinkovics, Rudolf R., 2006. "Online internationalisation, psychic distance reduction and the virtuality trap," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 339-360, August.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Taieb, Besma & Chandon, Jean-Louis, 2016. "Targeting without alienating on the Internet: Ethnic minority and majority consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 1082-1089.
- Doern, Rachel R. & Fey, Carl F., 2006. "E-commerce developments and strategies for value creation: The case of Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 315-327, December.
- Reuber, A. Rebecca & Fischer, Eileen, 2011. "International entrepreneurship in internet-enabled markets," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 660-679.
- Fritz, Wolfgang & Dees, Heiko, 2004. "Die Standardisierung des internationalen E-Marketing von Handelsunternehmen: Erste Ergebnisse eines Forschungsprojekts," Working Papers 04/01, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Marketing.
- Puck, Jonas F & Mohr, Alexander T & Holtbrügge, Dirk, 2006. "Cultural convergence through web-based management techniques? The case of corporate web site recruiting," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 181-195, June.
- Glavas, Charmaine & Mathews, Shane, 2014. "How international entrepreneurship characteristics influence Internet capabilities for the international business processes of the firm," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 228-245.
- Daniel Belingher & Cantemir Adrian Calin, 2011. "The Behaviour Of The Digital Consumer," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 26-33, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:32:y:2001:i:4:p:725-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.