Examining Performance of U.S. Multinationals in Foreign Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sin, Leo Y. M. & Tse, Alan C. B. & Yau, Oliver H. M. & Chow, Raymond P. M. & Lee, Jenny S. Y. & Lau, Lorett B. Y., 2005. "Relationship marketing orientation: scale development and cross-cultural validation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 185-194, February.
- Revilla-Camacho, María Ángeles & Vega-Vázquez, Manuela & Cossío-Silva, Francisco José, 2015. "Customer participation and citizenship behavior effects on turnover intention," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1607-1611.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:155-163 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christmann, Petra & Day, Diana & Yip, George S., 1999. "The relative influence of country conditions, industry structure, and business strategy on multinational corporation subsidiary performance," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 241-265.
- Appiah-Adu, Kwaku, 1999. "The impact of economic reform on business performance: A study of foreign and domestic firms in Ghana," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 463-486, August.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Berrill, Jenny & Hutson, Elaine & Kearney, Colm, 2011. "What is a multinational corporation? Classifying the degree of firm-level multinationality," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 557-577, October.
- Berrill, Jenny & Kearney, Colm, 2010. "Firm-level internationalisation and the home bias puzzle," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 235-256, July.
- Chung, Henry F.L. & Rose, Ellen & Huang, Pei-how, 2012. "Linking international adaptation strategy, immigrant effect, and performance: The case of home–host and cross-market scenario," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 40-58.
- Cossío-Silva, Francisco-José & Revilla-Camacho, María-Ángeles & Vega-Vázquez, Manuela & Palacios-Florencio, Beatriz, 2016. "Value co-creation and customer loyalty," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1621-1625.
- Malhotra, Shavin & Sivakumar, K. & Zhu, PengCheng, 2011. "A comparative analysis of the role of national culture on foreign market acquisitions by U.S. firms and firms from emerging countries," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(7), pages 714-722, July.
- Farooqi, Javeria & Huerta, Daniel & Ngo, Thanh, 2015. "Should you globally diversify or let the globally diversified firm do it for you?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 75-85.
- Chen, Homin, 1999. "International performance of multinationals: a hybrid model," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 157-170, July.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:37-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Tiger & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 1995. "A classification and assessment of research streams in International Marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 251-277, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:14:y:1983:i:3:p:51-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.