A Note on the Export Behavior of Firms: Exporter Profiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hagen, James M. & Santos, Carlos A., 1999. "Analysis of the Global Competitiveness of Northeastern Food Firms: Experience and Interest in Foreign Activity," Research Bulletins 122678, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Wood, Andy & Logar, Cyril M. & Riley, William B., 2015. "Initiating exporting: The role of managerial motivation in small to medium enterprises," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2358-2365.
- Preece, Stephen B. & Miles, Grant & Baetz, Mark C., 1999. "Explaining the international intensity and global diversity of early-stage technology-based firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 259-281, May.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0007-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dosoglu-Guner, Berrin, 2001. "Can organizational behavior explain the export intention of firms? The effects of organizational culture and ownership type," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 71-89, February.
- Boehe, Dirk Michael, 2011. "Collaborate at home to win abroad: How does access to local network resources influence export behavior?," Insper Working Papers wpe_248, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Axinn, Catherine N. & Savitt, Ron & Sinkula, James M. & Thach, Sharon V., 1995. "Export intention, beliefs, and behaviors in smaller industrial firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 49-55, January.
- Petersen, Bent & Pedersen, Torben, 1999. "Fast and slow resource commitment to foreign markets: What causes the difference?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 73-91.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & Lawson, Diana & Gross, Andrew C. & White, D. Steven, 1998. "Firm characteristics and export propensity: a comparison of manufacturers and manufacturing-based service providers," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 521-534, October.
- Javalgi, Rajshekhar G. & White, D. Steven & Lee, Oscar, 2000. "Firm Characteristics Influencing Export Propensity: An Empirical Investigation by Industry Type," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 217-228, March.
- Uner, M. Mithat & Kocak, Akin & Cavusgil, Erin & Cavusgil, Salih Tamer, 2013. "Do barriers to export vary for born globals and across stages of internationalization? An empirical inquiry in the emerging market of Turkey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 800-813.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:10:y:1979:i:1:p:91-104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .