Yen Carry Trade and the Subprime Crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Gabor, 2012. "Managing Capital Accounts in Emerging Markets: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 714-731, June.
- Hutchison, Michael & Sushko, Vladyslav, 2013. "Impact of macro-economic surprises on carry trade activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1133-1147.
- Sumila Tharanga Wanaguru, 2011. "Carry Trades and Financial Crisis: An Analytical Perspective," CAMA Working Papers 2011-33, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ronald MacDonald & Jun Nagayasu, 2013.
"Currency forecast errors at times of low interest rates: evidence from survey data on the Yen/Dollar exchange rate,"
1321, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Nagayasu, Jun, 2013. "Currency Forecast Errors at Times of Low Interest Rates: Evidence from Survey Data on the Yen/Dollar Exchange Rate," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-100, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Carmela D'Avino, 2015.
"Net Interoffice Accounts of Global Banks: The Role of Domestic Funding,"
International Journal of Financial Studies,
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-17, June.
- D’Avino, C., 2013. "Net interoffice accounts of global banks: the role of domestic funding," Working papers 448, Banque de France.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function method to forecast foreign currencies exchange rates at ultra high frequency electronic trading in foreign currencies exchange markets," MPRA Paper 67470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno Freitas Boynard de Vasconcelos & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2014. "Banking Systemic Risk, Foreign Funding, Exchange Rate Exposure and Carry Trade: is there a relation?," Working Papers Series 365, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hossfeld, Oliver & MacDonald, Ronald, 2015.
"Carry funding and safe haven currencies: A threshold regression approach,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 185-202.
- Hossfeld, Oliver & MacDonald, Ronald, 2014. "Carry funding and safe haven currencies: A threshold regression approach," Discussion Papers 34/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Oliver Hossfeld & Ronald MacDonald, 2014. "Carry Funding and Safe Haven Currencies: A Threshold Regression Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 5117, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fong, Wai Mun, 2010. "A stochastic dominance analysis of yen carry trades," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 1237-1246, June.
- repec:bla:jfnres:v:39:y:2016:i:4:p:411-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laborda, Juan & Laborda, Ricardo & Olmo, Jose, 2014. "Optimal currency carry trade strategies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 52-66.
- Liu, Ming-Hua & Margaritis, Dimitris & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2012. "Risk appetite, carry trade and exchange rates," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 48-63.
- Jan Priewe, 2010. "What Went Wrong? Alternative interpretations of the global financial crisis," Competence Centre on Money, Trade, Finance and Development 1002, Hochschule fuer Technik und Wirtschaft, Berlin.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Nagayasu, Jun, 2015. "Currency forecast errors and carry trades at times of low interest rates: Evidence from survey data on the yen/dollar exchange rate," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1-19.
- Orlov, Vitaly, 2016. "Currency momentum, carry trade, and market illiquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1-11.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:56:y:2009:i:2:p:384-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.