Inflation, Lags in Collection, and the Real Value of Tax Revenue (L'inflation, les retards de recouvrement et la valeur rÃ©elle des recettes fiscales) (InflaciÃ³n, desfases en la recaudaciÃ³n y valor real de los ingresos tributarios)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos A. Végh Gramont, 1991. "Stopping High Inflation; An Analytical Overview," IMF Working Papers 91/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Espinosa-Vega, Marco A & Yip, Chong K, 1999.
"Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Intermediaries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(3), pages 595-615, August.
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Chong K. Yip, 1995. "Fiscal and monetary policy interactions in an endogenous growth model with financial intermediaries," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 95-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Espinosa & Chong K. Yip, 1998. "Fiscal and Monetary Policy Interactions in an Endogenous Growth Model with Financial Intermediaries," Departmental Working Papers _094, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Roque Fernández, 1989. "Institucionalidad Económica y Estabilidad Política," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 26(78), pages 169-176.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1995. "Money demand and the relative price of capital goods in hyperinflations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 375-404, November.
- Maxwell J. Fry, 1981. "Inflation and economic growth in Pacific Basin developing economies," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 8-18.
- Albuquerque, Pedro H. & Gouvea, Solange, 2009.
"Canaries and vultures: A quantitative history of monetary mismanagement in Brazil,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 479-495, April.
- Pedro H. Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2005. "Canaries and Vultures: A Quantitative History of Monetary Mismanagement in Brazil," Development and Comp Systems 0511027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Albuquerque & Solange Gouvea, 2009. "Canaries and Vultures: A Quantitative History of Monetary Mismanagement in Brazil," Post-Print halshs-00746537, HAL.
- Ruge-Murcia, Francisco J., 1999.
"Government expenditure and the dynamics of high inflation,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 333-358, April.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Ruge-Murcia, F.J., 1995. "Government Expenditure and the Dynamics of High Inflation," Cahiers de recherche 9529, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1989. "The economics of the government budget constraint," Policy Research Working Paper Series 224, The World Bank.
- Wolf, Holger C., 2001. "Inflation and stabilization in Latvia: 1918-1922," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 33-50, March.
- Holger C. Wolf, 1993. "Anti-Tax Revolutions and Symbolic Prosecutions," NBER Working Papers 4337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Edwards, Sebastian & Tabellini, Guido, 1991. "The political economy of fiscal policy and inflation in developing countries : an empirical analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 703, The World Bank.
- Rogers, John H. & Wang, Ping, 1995.
"Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: Evidence from Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 271-293, April.
- Rogers, John H. & Wang, Ping, 1993. "Output, inflation, and stabilization in a small open economy: evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 9315, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Nowotny, Ewald, 1980. "Inflation and Taxation: Reviewing the Macroeconomic Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 1025-1049, September.
- Caballe, Jordi & Panades, Judith, 2004. "Inflation, tax evasion, and the distribution of consumption," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 567-595, December.
- Thorne, Alfredo E. & Dastgheib, Azita, 1992. "Public sector debt, fiscal deficits, and economic adjustment : a comparative study of six EMENA countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 840, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:24:y:1977:i:1:p:154-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.