Monetary Policy under Dollarisation: The Case of Croatia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathilde Maurel, 2004.
"Financial Integration, Exchange Rate Regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just Do It,"
- Mathilde Maurel, 2004. "Financial Integration, Exchange Rate Regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just Do It," Sciences Po publications n°650, Sciences Po.
- Maurel Mathilde, 2004. "Financial integration, exchange rate regimes in CEECs, and joining the EMU : Just do it..," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04027a, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Dario Cziráky & Max Gillman, 2006.
"Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 105-127, April.
- Gillman, Max & Cziráky, Dario, 2005. "Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2005/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Kraft, Evan & Galac, Tomislav, 2007. "Deposit interest rates, asset risk and bank failure in Croatia," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 312-336, March.
- Doris Ritzberger-Grünwald & Thomas Scheiber, 2012. "Euro Cash in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe," Monetary Policy & the Economy, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 41-55.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y::i:159:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petr Vanek & Petr Korab, 2018. "Determinants of Deposit and Credit Euroization in Eastern Europe: A Bayesian Model Averaging Evidence," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2018-73, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Vlastimir Vukovic & Aleksandar Zdravkovic, 2011. "The Inflation and Exchange Rate in the Five Balkan Countries from Maastricht Convergence Criteria Prospect," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- MaruÃ…Â¡ka Vizek & Tanja Broz, 2009.
"Modeling Inflation in Croatia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 87-98, November.
- Thomas Scheiber & Helmut Stix, 2009. "Euroization in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe – New Evidence On Its Extent and Some Evidence On Its Causes," Working Papers 159, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Domagoj Sajter, 2015. "When Can We Call It “Extraordinary Circumstances”? Examination of Currency Exchange Rate Shocks," MIC 2015: Managing Sustainable Growth; Proceedings of the Joint International Conference, Portorož, Slovenia, 28–30 May 2015, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Drazen Derado, 2009. "Financial Integration and Financial Crisis: Croatia Approaching The EMU," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(3), pages 299-328.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/722 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Andrea Mervar & James E. Payne, 2017. "The stationarity of inflation in Croatia: anti-inflation stabilization program and the change in persistence," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 45-58, February.
- Tomislav Galac, 2012. "Global Crisis and Credit Euroisation in Croatia," Working Papers 33, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Kraft, Evan & Jankov, Ljubinko, 2005. "Does speed kill? Lending booms and their consequences in Croatia," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 105-121, January.
- Petrevski, Goran & Exterkate, Peter & Tevdovski, Dragan & Bogoev, Jane, 2015. "The transmission of foreign shocks to South Eastern European economies: A Bayesian VAR approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 632-643.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2008:i:1:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Djula Borozan, 2011. "Granger causality and innovation accounting analysis of the monetary transmission mechanism in Croatia," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 517-537, May.
- Lena Malesevic-Perovic, 2009. "Cointegration Approach to Analysing Inflation in Croatia," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 33(2), pages 201-218.
- Goran Petrevski & Jane Bogoev & Dragan Tevdovski, 2015. "The transmission of foreign shocks to South Eastern European economies," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(4), pages 747-767, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:45:y:2003:i:3:p:256-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.