Why housing price in Hong Kong? An explanation in game theory approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucy Chennells, 1997. "The windfall tax," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(3), pages 279-291, August.
- Geoffrey Keogh & Eamonn D'Arcy, 1999. "Property Market Efficiency: An Institutional Economics Perspective," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2401-2414, December.
- Erwin van der Krabben & Jan G. Lambooy, 1993. "A Theoretical Framework for the Functioning of the Dutch Property Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 30(8), pages 1381-1397, October.
- Lastrapes, William D., 2002.
"The Real Price of Housing and Money Supply Shocks: Time Series Evidence and Theoretical Simulations,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 40-74, March.
- Lastrapes, W.D., 2000. "The Real Price of Housing and Money Supply Shocks: Time Series Evidence and Theoretical Simulations," Papers 00-479, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- Herman G. Berkman, 1965. "The Game Theory of Land Use Determination," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(1), pages 11-19.
- Yu-Hung Hong, 1998. "Transaction Costs of Allocating Increased Land Value Under Public Leasehold Systems: Hong Kong," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(9), pages 1577-1595, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ove:journl:aid:9371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francisco J. Delgado) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deovies.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.