Renegotiation and the Impossibility of Optimal Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Persons, John C & Warther, Vincent A, 1997. "Boom and Bust Patterns in the Adoption of Financial Innovations," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 939-967.
- repec:bla:joares:v:28:y:1990:i::p:110-140 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:29:y:1991:i::p:107-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:1:p:101-117 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Persons, "undated". "Fully Revealing Equilibria with Suboptimal Investment," Research in Financial Economics 9507, Ohio State University.
- Singh, Rajdeep & Yerramilli, Vijay, 2014. "Market efficiency, managerial compensation, and real efficiency," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 561-578.
- Oliver Hart, 2001.
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1079-1100, December.
- Oliver Hart, 2001. "Financial Contracting," NBER Working Papers 8285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oliver Hart, 2001. "Financial Contracting," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1924, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Caroline Fohlin, 1998. "Banking systems and economic growth: lessons from Britain and Germany in the pre-World War I era," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 37-48.
- Kanniainen, Vesa, 2000. "Empire building by corporate managers:: the corporation as a savings instrument," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 127-142, January.
- Baranchuk, Nina & Dybvig, Philip H. & Yang, Jun, 2010. "Renegotiation-proof contracting, disclosure, and incentives for efficient investment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(5), pages 1805-1836, September.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Stulz, Rene M, 1996.
"How Different Is Japanese Corporate Finance? An Investigation of the Information Content of New Security Issues,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 109-139.
- Jun-Koo Kang & Rene M. Stulz, 1994. "How Different is Japanese Corporate Finance? An Investigation of the Information Content of New Security Issues," NBER Working Papers 4908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy King & Jonathan Williams, 2013. "Bank Efficiency and Executive Compensation," Working Papers 13009, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Hayes, Rachel M. & Schaefer, Scott, 2009. "CEO pay and the Lake Wobegon Effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 280-290, November.
- Chemmanur, Thomas J. & Ravid, S. Abraham, 1999. "Asymmetric Information, Corporate Myopia, and Capital Gains Tax Rates: An Analysis of Policy Prescriptions," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-231, July.
- Douglas, Alan V. S., 2002. "Capital structure and the control of managerial incentives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 287-311, October.
- Persons, John C., 2000. "Fully revealing equilibria with suboptimal investment," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 331-344, September.
- Yermack, David, 2006. "Flights of fancy: Corporate jets, CEO perquisites, and inferior shareholder returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 211-242, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:7:y:1994:i:2:p:419-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .