Securitization and Mortgage Renegotiation: Evidence from the Great Depression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tom Emmerling & Crocker Liu & Yildiray Yildirim, 2017. "The Hybrid Nature of Real Estate Trusts," ERES eres2017_370, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2011.
"The role of securitization in mortgage renegotiation,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 559-578.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Amromin, Gene & Ben-David, Itzhak & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2011. "The Role of Securitization in Mortgage Renegotiation," Working Paper Series 2011-2, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Sumit Agarwal & Eugene Amromin & Itzhak Ben-David & Souphala Chomsisengphet & Douglas D. Evanoff, 2011. "The role of securitization in mortgage renegotiation," Working Paper Series WP-2011-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Giovanni Favara & Mariassunta Giannetti, 2017.
"Forced Asset Sales and the Concentration of Outstanding Debt: Evidence from the Mortgage Market,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 72(3), pages 1081-1118, June.
- Favara, Giovanni & Giannetti, Mariassunta, 2015. "Forced Asset Sales and the Concentration of Outstanding Debt: Evidence from the Mortgage Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 10476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sebastián Fleitas & Price Fishback & Kenneth Snowden, 2015. "Forbearance by Contract: How Building and Loans Mitigated the Mortgage Crisis of the 1930s," NBER Working Papers 21786, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fip:fedreq:00044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Favara, 2013. "Mortgage Market Concentration, Foreclosures and House Prices," 2013 Meeting Papers 643, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Hartley, Daniel & Mazumder, Bhashkar, 2017. "The Effects of the 1930s HOLC “Redlining” Maps," Working Paper Series WP-2017-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:1-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:6:p:1814-1847. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.