Endogenous Events and Long-Run Returns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank, Murray Z. & Nezafat, Mahdi, 2019. "Testing the credit-market-timing hypothesis using counterfactual issuing dates," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 187-207.
- Robert M. Hull & Sungkyu Kwak & Rosemary L. Walker, 2010. "Insider signaling and seasoned equity offerings," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(8), pages 703-721, July.
- Duchin, Ran & Schmidt, Breno, 2013. "Riding the merger wave: Uncertainty, reduced monitoring, and bad acquisitions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 69-88.
- Kim, Donghan & Kim, Jun Sik & Seo, Sung Won, 2018. "What options to trade and when: Evidence from seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 70-96.
- Matthew Pritsker, 2006. "A fully-rational liquidity-based theory of IPO underpricing and underperformance," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joanna Lizińska & Leszek Czapiewski, 2019. "Is Window-Dressing around Going Public Beneficial? Evidence from Poland," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Gerhard Kling & Utz Weitzel, 2010.
"Endogenous mergers: bidder momentum and market reaction,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-254.
- G. Kling & U. Weitzel, 2009. "Endogenous mergers: Bidder momentum and market reaction," Working Papers 09-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Dahlquist, Magnus & de Jong, Frank, 2004. "Pseudo Market Timing: Fact or Fiction?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Malcolm Baker & Richard S. Ruback & Jeffrey Wurgler, 2004. "Behavioral Corporate Finance: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhay Abhyankar & Keng-Yu Ho & Huainan Zhao, 2005. "Long-run post-merger stock performance of UK acquiring firms: a stochastic dominance perspective," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(10), pages 679-690.
- Lee, Dong Wook & Park, Kyung Suh, 2009. "Does institutional activism increase shareholder wealth? Evidence from spillovers on non-target companies," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 488-504, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:2:p:855-888. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.