Why the NPV Criterion does not Maximize NPV
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guthrie, Graeme, 2012. "Regulated prices and real options," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 650-663.
- Bernardo, Antonio E & Luo, Jiang & Wang, James J.D., 2005. "A Theory of Socialistic Internal Capital Markets," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt29x1966g, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Szydlowski, Martin, 2019.
"Incentives, project choice, and dynamic multitasking,"
Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 14(3), September.
- Martin Szydlowski, 2012. "Incentives, Project Choice and Dynamic Multitasking," Discussion Papers 1525, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Martin Szydlowski, 2014. "Incentives, Project Choice, and Dynamic Multitasking," 2014 Meeting Papers 1240, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- García, Diego, 2014. "Optimal contracts with privately informed agents and active principals," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 695-709.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2010. "Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3865-3873, August.
- Tor Brunzell & Eva Liljeblom & Mika Vaihekoski, 2013. "Determinants of capital budgeting methods and hurdle rates in Nordic firms," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 53(1), pages 85-110, March.
- Bernardo, Antonio E. & Luo, Jiang & Wang, James J.D., 2006. "A theory of socialistic internal capital markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 485-509, June.
- Roper, Andrew H. & Ruckes, Martin E., 2012. "Intertemporal capital budgeting," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 2543-2551.
- Antonio E. Bernardo & Hongbin Cai & Jiang Luo, 2009.
"Motivating Entrepreneurial Activity in a Firm,"
Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(3), pages 1089-1118, March.
- Bernardo, Antonio E. & Cai, Hongbin B & Luo, Jiang, 2005. "Motivating entrepreneurial activity in a firm," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt9x19j2jf, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Weber, Thomas A., 2014. "On the (non-)equivalence of IRR and NPV," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 25-39.
- Suzette Viviers & Howard Cohen, 2011. "Perspectives on capital budgeting in the South African motor manufacturing industry," Meditari Accountancy Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 75-93, October.
- Alessandro De Chiara & Elisabetta Iossa, 2019. "How to Set Budget Caps for Competitive Grants," CEIS Research Paper 448, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2019.
- Schmidbauer, Eric, 2019. "Budget selection when agents compete," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 255-268.
- Kim, Doyoung, 2006. "Capital budgeting for new projects: On the role of auditing in information acquisition," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 257-270, September.
- Milton Harris & Artur Raviv, 2005. "Allocation of Decision-making Authority," Review of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 353-383, September.
- Andrey Malenko, 2011. "Optimal Design of Internal Capital Markets," 2011 Meeting Papers 442, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Stretcher & Mary Funck & Steve Johnson, 2017. "Capital investment and non-constant marginal cost of capital," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(1), pages 27-50, January.
- Kjaerland, Frode, 2007. "A real option analysis of investments in hydropower--The case of Norway," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5901-5908, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:17:y:2004:i:1:p:239-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.