Nondiscriminating Foreclosure and Voluntary Liquidating Costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2010.
"The Duration of Foreclosures in the Subprime Mortgage Market: A Competing Risks Model with Mixing,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 109-129, February.
- Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2006. "The duration of foreclosures in the subprime mortgage market: a competing risks model with mixing," Working Papers 2006-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David Kelly & Stephen LeRoy, 2007.
"Liquidity and Liquidation,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 31(3), pages 553-572, June.
- Kelly, David & LeRoy, Stephen F., 2001. "Liquidity and Liquidation," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt4fq7n6pj, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Danny Ben-Shahar, 2008. "Default, Credit Scoring, and Loan-to-Value: a Theoretical Analysis under Competitive and Non-Competitive Mortgage Markets," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(2), pages 161-190.
- Yi Jin & Charles K.Y. Leung & Zhixiong Zeng, 2012.
"Real Estate, the External Finance Premium and Business Investment: A Quantitative Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Real Estate Economics,
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 167-195, March.
- Jin, Yi & Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zeng, Zhixiong, 2010. "Real Estate, the External Finance Premium and Business Investment: A Quantitative Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 26722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Su Han Chan & Fang Fang & Jing Yang, 2008. "Presales, Financing Constraints and Developers?Production Decisions," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 30(3), pages 345-376.
- Been, Vicki & Weselcouch, Mary & Voicu, Ioan & Murff, Scott, 2013. "Determinants of the incidence of U.S. Mortgage Loan Modifications," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3951-3973.
- Danis, Michelle A. & Pennington-Cross, Anthony, 2008. "The delinquency of subprime mortgages," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 67-90.
- repec:fip:fedreq:00044 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michelle A. Danis & Anthony Pennington-Cross, 2005. "A dynamic look at subprime loan performance," Working Papers 2005-029, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Su Chan & Ko Wang & Jing Yang, 2012. "Presale Contract and its Embedded Default and Abandonment Options," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 116-152, January.
- Neelakantan, Urvi & Zeuli, Kimberly A. & McKay, Shannon & Lazaryan, Nika, 2012. "Staring Down Foreclosure: Findings from a Sample of Homeowners Seeking Assistance," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124831, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:15:y:2002:i:3:p:959-985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.