Semiparametric Specification Testing of Non-nested Econometric Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:rri:wpaper:201303 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Piras, Gianfranco, 2011. "An extension of Kelejian's J-test for non-nested spatial models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 281-292, May.
- Ellison, Glenn & Ellison, Sara Fisher, 2000.
"A simple framework for nonparametric specification testing,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 1-23, May.
- Ellison, G. & Ellison, F., 1993. "A Simple Framework for Non-Parametric Specification Testing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1662, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Glenn Ellison & Sara Fisher Ellison, 1998. "A Simple Framework for Nonparametric Specification Testing," NBER Technical Working Papers 0234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean‐Pierre Florens & Jan Johannes & Sébastien Van Bellegem, 2012.
"Instrumental regression in partially linear models,"
Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 15(2), pages 304-324, June.
- FLORENS, Jean-Pierre & JOHANNES, Jan & VAN BELLEGEM, Sébastien, 2006. "Instrumental regression in partially linear models," CORE Discussion Papers 2006025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Johannes, Jan & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009. "Instrumental Regression in Partially Linear Models," TSE Working Papers 10-167, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Johannes, Jan & Van Bellegem, Sébastien, 2009. "Instrumental Regression in Partially Linear Models," IDEI Working Papers 613, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Davidson, R. & MacKinnon & J.G., 1999. "Artificial Regressions," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a04, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Masamune Iwasawa, 2015.
"A Joint Specification Test for Response Probabilities in Unordered Multinomial Choice Models,"
Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(3), pages 1-31, September.
- Masamune Iwasawa, 2015. "Joint Specification Tests For Response Probabilities In Unordered Multinomial Choice Models," KIER Working Papers 919, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Linton, Oliver, 1995.
"Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1079-1112, September.
- Oliver Linton, 1993. "Second Order Approximation in the Partially Linear Regression Model," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1065, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Juan Mora, 1995. "On asymptotic inferences in non-parametric and semiparametric models with discrete and mixed regressors," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 19(3), pages 435-467, September.
- Mora, Juan, 1994. "Semiparametric testing of non-nested models: an application to Engel Curves specification," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 3953, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Li, Qi & Hsiao, Cheng & Zinn, Joel, 2003. "Consistent specification tests for semiparametric/nonparametric models based on series estimation methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 295-325, February.
- Yanqin Fan & Qi Li, 2002. "A Consistent Model Specification Test Based On The Kernel Sum Of Squares Of Residuals," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 337-352.
- Stengos, Thanasis & Li, Qi & Delgado, Miguel A., 1994. "Non-parametric specification testing of non-nested econometric models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 3961, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2013. "A J-Test for Panel Models with Fixed Effects, Spatial and Time," Working Papers Working Paper 2013-03, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Chu, Ba & Jacho-ChÃ¡vez, David T., 2012. "k-NEAREST NEIGHBOR ESTIMATION OF INVERSE-DENSITY-WEIGHTED EXPECTATIONS WITH DEPENDENT DATA," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 769-803, August.
- Bernard Fingleton & Silvia Palombi, 2016. "Bootstrap J -Test for Panel Data Models with Spatially Dependent Error Components, a Spatial Lag and Additional Endogenous Variables," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 7-26, March.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Gianfranco Piras, 2016. "A J test for dynamic panel model with fixed effects, and nonparametric spatial and time dependence," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1581-1605, December.
- Maria-Isabel Ayuda & Antonio Aznar, 2000. "Power in non-nested models: a comparative study," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(7), pages 483-486.
- Li, Qi & Stengos, Thanasis, 1995. "A semi-parametric non-nested test in a dynamic panel data model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 1-6, July.
- Li, Hongjun & Li, Qi & Liu, Ruixuan, 2016. "Consistent model specification tests based on k-nearest-neighbor estimation method," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 187-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:61:y:1994:i:2:p:291-303.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.