Designing and Implementing Effective REDD + Policies: A Forest Transition Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert T. Deacon, 1999. "Deforestation and Ownership: Evidence from Historical Accounts and Contemporary Data," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(3), pages 341-359.
- Andersen,Lykke E. & Granger,Clive W. J. & Reis,Eustaquio J. & Weinhold,Diana & Wunder,Sven, 2002. "The Dynamics of Deforestation and Economic Growth in the Brazilian Amazon," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521811972, June.
- Gerald C. Nelson & Daniel Hellerstein, 1997.
"Do Roads Cause Deforestation? Using Satellite Images in Econometric Analysis of Land Use,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 80-88.
- Nelson, Gerald & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1997. "Do roads cause deforestation? Using satellite images in econometric analysis of land use," MPRA Paper 25261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alston, Lee J. & Libecap, Gary D. & Mueller, Bernardo, 2000. "Land Reform Policies, the Sources of Violent Conflict, and Implications for Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 162-188, March.
- Andrew D. Foster & Mark R. Rosenzweig, 2003. "Economic Growth and the Rise of Forests," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(2), pages 601-637.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nystad Handberg , Øyvind & Angelsen, Arild, 2016. "Pay little, get little; pay more, get a little more: A framed forest experiment in Tanzania," Working Paper Series 02-2016, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Julien Wolfersberger & G. Amacher & Philippe Delacote & Arnaud Dragicevic, 2014.
"The dynamics of deforestation and reforestation in a developing economy,"
- Julien Wolfersberger & Gregory S. Amacher & Philippe Delacote & Arnaud Dragicevic, 2014. "The dynamics of deforestation and reforestation in a developing economy," Working Papers 1414, Chaire Economie du climat.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1760-:d:149284 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbier, Edward B. & Tesfaw, Anteneh, 2015. "Explaining forest transitions: The role of governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 252-261.
- Brockhaus, Maria & Di Gregorio, Monica & Mardiah, Sofi, 2014. "Governing the design of national REDD+: An analysis of the power of agency," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 23-33.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:73:y:2018:i:c:p:306-316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meine Noordwijk & Fahmuddin Agus & Sonya Dewi & Herry Purnomo, 2014. "Reducing emissions from land use in Indonesia: motivation, policy instruments and expected funding streams," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(6), pages 677-692, August.
- Veronesi, Marcella & Reutemann, Tim & Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie, 2015.
"Designing REDD+ schemes when forest users are not forest landowners: Evidence from a survey-based experiment in Kenya,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 46-57.
- Veronesi, Marcella & Schlondorn, Tim & Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie, 2012. "Designing REDD+ Schemes to Address Permanence Concerns: Empirical Evidence from Kenya," 2012 First Congress, June 4-5, 2012, Trento, Italy 124131, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Marcella Veronesi & Tim Schloendorn & Astrid Zabel & Stefanie Engel, 2012. "Designing Redd+ Schemes When Forest Users Are Not Forest Landowners: Evidence From A Survey-Based Experiment In Kenya," Working Papers 15/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Combes, Jean-Louis & Delacote, Philippe & Combes Motel, Pascale & Yogo, Thierry Urbain, 2018.
"Public spending, credit and natural capital: Does access to capital foster deforestation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 306-316.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Philippe Delacote & Pascale Combes Motel & Thierry Urbain Yogo, 2018. "Public spending, credit and natural capital: Does access to capital foster deforestation?," Post-Print hal-01805161, HAL.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Wolff, Hendrik, 2014. "Payment for Ecosystem Services from Forests," IZA Discussion Papers 8179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yankuic Galvan-Miyoshi & Robert Walker & Barney Warf, 2015. "Land Change Regimes and the Evolution of the Maize-Cattle Complex in Neoliberal Mexico," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(3), pages 1-24, August.
- Wolfersberger, Julien & Delacote, Philippe & Garcia, Serge, 2015.
"An empirical analysis of forest transition and land-use change in developing countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 241-251.
- Julien Wolfersberger & Philippe Delacote & Serge Garcia, 2015. "An empirical analysis of forest transition and land-use change in developing countries," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-05, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised May 2015.
- Duchelle, Amy E. & Almeyda Zambrano, Angélica M. & Wunder, Sven & Börner, Jan & Kainer, Karen A., 2014. "Smallholder Specialization Strategies along the Forest Transition Curve in Southwestern Amazonia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 149-158.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Lintunen, Jussi & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2014. "On the economics of tropical deforestation: Carbon credit markets and national policies," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 36-45.
More about this item
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:renvpo:v:7:y:2013:i:1:p:91-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aereeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.