Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lundberg, Shelly J & Startz, Richard, 1983.
"Private Discrimination and Social Intervention in Competitive Labor Markets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 340-347, June.
- Richard Startz & Lundberg, "undated". "Private Discrimination and Social Intervention in Competitive Labor Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 19-81, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2009.
"Liquidity in Asset Markets With Search Frictions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 77(2), pages 403-426, March.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2007. "Liquidity in asset markets with search frictions," Working Paper 0706, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2008. "Liquidity in asset markets with search frictions," Staff Report 408, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Ricardo Lagos, 2008. "Liquidity in asset markets with search frictions," Working Paper 0804, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ricardo Lagos & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2006. "Search in asset markets," Staff Report 375, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Masanori Kashiwagi, 2014.
"Sunspots and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs in the U.S. Housing Market,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(4), pages 654-676, October.
- Masanori Kashiwagi, 2014. "Code files for "Sunspots and Self-Fulfilling Beliefs in the U.S. Housing Market"," Computer Codes 12-172, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Canice Prendergast & Lars Stole, 2001. "Barter, Liquidity and Market Segmentation," CESifo Working Paper Series 586, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "Price Dynamics and the Market for Access to Trading Partners," Discussion Papers 03-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Bester, Helmut, 1995. "A bargaining model of financial intermediation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 211-228, February.
- Kashiwagi, Masanori, 2014. "A search-theoretic model of the rental and homeownership markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 33-47.
- Becsi, Zsolt & Li, Victor E. & Wang, Ping, 2005.
"Heterogeneous borrowers, liquidity, and the search for credit,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 1331-1360, August.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, 2002. "Heterogeneous Borrowers, Liquidity, and the Search for Credit," Departmental Working Papers 2002-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2009.
"Avoiding The Inflation Tax,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(2), pages 607-625, May.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2005. "Avoiding the inflation tax," Working Paper 05-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2007. "Avoiding the Inflation Tax," 2007 Meeting Papers 493, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Huberto M. Ennis, 2007. "Avoiding the inflation tax," Working Paper 07-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor E. Li & Ping Wang, 2000.
"Financial matchmakers in credit markets with heterogeneous borrowers,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2000-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Zsolt Becsi & Victor Li & Ping Wang, 2000. "Financial Matchmakers in Credit Markets with Heterogeneous Borrowers," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0032, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2004.
"Intermediaries in Entrepot Trade: Hong Kong Re-Exports of Chinese Goods,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 3-35, March.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Robert C. Feenstra, 2001. "Intermediaries in Entrepot Trade: Hong Kong Re-Exports of Chinese Goods," NBER Working Papers 8088, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1996. "Market Microstructure and Intermediation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(3), pages 135-152, Summer.
- Clerides, Sofronis & Nearchou, Paris & Pashardes, Panos, 2005. "Intermediaries as Bundlers, Traders and Quality Assessors: The Case of UK Tour Operators," CEPR Discussion Papers 5038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen Eggleston & Robert Jensen & Richard Zeckhauser, 2002. "Information and Communication Technologies, Markets and Economic Development," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0203, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gabre-Madhin, Eleni Z., 1999. "Transaction costs and market institutions," MTID discussion papers 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:102:y:1987:i:3:p:581-593.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.