The dynamics of the revenue maximization–market share trade-off: Saudi Arabia’s oil policy in the 2014–15 price fall
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdulaziz A. Alotaibi, 2019. "Budget Policies During and After the Oil Crisis of 2014: Comparative Analysis of Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Kuwait," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 12(6), pages 23-28, June.
- Dagoumas, Athanasios & Perifanis, Theodosios & Polemis, Michael, 2017. "An econometric model to assess the Saudi Arabia crude oil strategy," MPRA Paper 86283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Al Rousan, Sahel & Sbia, Rashid & Tas, Bedri Kamil Onur, 2018.
"A dynamic network analysis of the world oil market: Analysis of OPEC and non-OPEC members,"
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 28-41.
- Sahel Al Rousan & Rashid Sbia & Bedri Kamil Onur Tas, 2018. "A dynamic network analysis of the world oil market: Analysis of OPEC and non-OPEC members," Post-Print hal-01908019, HAL.
- Alberto Behar & Robert A. Ritz, 2016.
"OPEC vs US shale oil: Analyzing the shift to a market-share strategy,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
1623, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Alberto Behar & Robert A. Ritz, 2016. "OPEC vs US shale oil: Analyzing the shift to a market-share strategy," Working Papers EPRG 1612, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Khalifa, Ahmed & Caporin, Massimiliano & Hammoudeh, Shawkat, 2017. "The relationship between oil prices and rig counts: The importance of lags," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 213-226.
- Lutz Kilian, 2017.
"The Impact of the Fracking Boom on Arab Oil Producers,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 6).
- Kilian, Lutz, 2016. "The Impact of the Fracking Boom on Arab Oil Producers," CEPR Discussion Papers 11107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lutz Kilian, 2016. "The Impact of the Fracking Boom on Arab Oil Producers," CESifo Working Paper Series 5751, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lutz Kilian, 2017. "The Impact of the Fracking Boom on Arab Oil Producers," Working Papers 1110, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 2017.
- Alberto Behar & Robert A Ritz, 2016. "An Analysis of OPEC’s Strategic Actions, US Shale Growth and the 2014 Oil Price Crash," IMF Working Papers 16/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Ansari, Dawud, 2017.
"OPEC, Saudi Arabia, and the shale revolution: Insights from equilibrium modelling and oil politics,"
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 166-178.
- Ansari, Dawud, 2017. "OPEC, Saudi Arabia, and the Shale Revolution: Insights from Equilibrium Modelling and Oil Politics," MPRA Paper 78657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dagoumas, Athanasios & Perifanis, Theodosios & Polemis, Michael, 2018. "An econometric analysis of the Saudi Arabia's crude oil strategy," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 265-273.
- Behar, Alberto & Ritz, Robert A., 2017. "OPEC vs US shale: Analyzing the shift to a market-share strategy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 185-198.
- Berk, Istemi & Çam , Eren, 2019. "The Shift in Global Crude Oil Market Structure: A model-based analysis of the period 2013–2017," EWI Working Papers 2019-5, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:32:y:2016:i:2:p:223-240.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.