Aging, Job Mobility, and Compensation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Suman, 2007. "Job mobility and careers in firms," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 603-621, June.
- repec:ris:apltrx:0336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erhan Artuc, 2009.
"Intergenerational Effects of Trade Liberalization,"
2009 Meeting Papers
870, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Erhan Artuç, 2009. "Intergenerational Effects of Trade Liberalization," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0913, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Bergin, Adele, 2009.
"Job Mobility in Ireland,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(1), pages 15-47.
- Adele Bergin, 2008. "Job Mobility in Ireland," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1940708.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Bergin, Adele, 2009. "Job Mobility in Ireland," Papers RB2009/2/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Anna Huysse-Gaytandjieva & Wim Groot & Milena Pavlova, 2013. "A New Perspective on Job Lock," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 112(3), pages 587-610, July.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2009.
"O Brother, Where Art Thou? The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labour Market Outcomes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(303), pages 528-556, July.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2005. "O brother, where are thou? The effects of having a sibling on geographic mobility and labor market outcomes," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-18, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2009. "O brother, where art thou? The effects of having a sibling on geographic mobility and labour market outcomes," Munich Reprints in Economics 19784, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2005. "O Brother, Where Art Thou? The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labor Market Outcomes," Economics Discussion Papers 8891, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Helmut Rainer & Thomas Siedler, 2006. "O Brother, Where Art Thou?: The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labor Market Outcomes," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 608, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2005. "O Brother, Where Art Thou? The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 1842, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kai A. Konrad & Harald Künemund & Kjell Erik Lommerud & Julio R. Robledo, 2002.
"Geography of the Family,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 981-998, September.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Künemund, Harald & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Robledo, Julio R, 1999. "Geography of the Family," CEPR Discussion Papers 2312, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, K.A. & Junemund, H. & Lommerud, K.E. & Robledo, J.R., 2000. "Geography of the Family," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 2499, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Künemund, Harald & Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Robledo, Julio R., 2001.
"Geography of the family
[Die Geographie der Familie]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 01-16, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2015.
"Old Before their Time: The Role of Employers in Retirement Decisions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5667, CESifo Group Munich.
- Piera Bello & Vincenzo Galasso, 2016. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," Working Papers 569, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bello, Piera & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2015. "Old before their time: The role of employers in retirement decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11007, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doriana Ruffino, 2007. "Resuscitating The Businessman Risk: A Rationale For Familiarity-Based Portfolios," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-037, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:49:y:1997:i:3:p:380-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.