On Measuring Undernutrition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christiaensen, Luc J.M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2000. "Validating Operational Food Security Indicators Against A Dynamic Benchmark," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21781, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maitra, Chandana & Rao, D.S. Prasada, 2015.
"Poverty–Food Security Nexus: Evidence from a Survey of Urban Slum Dwellers in Kolkata,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 308-325.
- Chandana Maitra & Prof. D.S Prasada Rao, 2014. "Poverty-Food Security Nexus: Evidences from a Survey of Urban Slum Dwellers in Kolkata," Discussion Papers Series 512, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Carter, Michael R. & May, Julian, 1999.
"Poverty, livelihood and class in rural South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-20, January.
- MICHAEL R. CARTER & Julian May, 1997. "Poverty, Livelihood and Class in Rural South Africa," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 408, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Julian MAY & Michael R. CARTER, 1997. "Poverty, Livelihood And Class In Rural South Africa," Staff Papers 408, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Christiaensen, Luc J.M. & Boisvert, Richard N., 2000. "On Measuring Household Food Vulnerability: Case Evidence from Northern Mali," Working Papers 127676, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Leola B. Ross, "undated". "When Will an Airline Stand Its Ground? An Analysis of Fare Wars," Working Papers 9703, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Nanak Kakwani & Hyun H. Son, 2015. "Measuring food insecurity: Global estimates," Working Papers 370, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Christiaensen, Luc J. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Hoddinott, John, 2000. "Validating operational food insecurity indicators against a dynamic benchmark : evidence from Mali," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2471, The World Bank.
- Bishop, John A. & Formby, John P. & Zeager, Lester A., 2000. "The effect of food stamp cashout on undernutrition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 75-85, April.
- Avinadav, Tal & Chernonog, Tatyana & Perlman, Yael, 2014. "Analysis of protection and pricing strategies for digital products under uncertain demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 54-64.
- Kocas, Cenk & Kiyak, Tunga, 2006. "Theory and evidence on pricing by asymmetric oligopolies," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 83-105, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:41:y:1989:i:3:p:528-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.