The Accountant In A Golden Age
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feenstra, Dick W. & Huijgen, Carel A. & Wang, Hua, 2000. "An evaluation of the accounting rate of return : evidence for Dutch quoted firms," Research Report 00E55, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Lindblom, Ted & Sjögren, Stefan, 2009. "Increasing goal congruence in project evaluation by introducing a strict market depreciation schedule," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 519-532, October.
- G.C. Harcourt, 1995.
"Recollections and reflections of an australian patriot and a cambridge economist,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 225-254.
- G.C. Harcourt, 1995. "Recollections and reflections of an australian patriot and a cambridge economist," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(194), pages 225-254.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016.
"Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 54-79.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016. "Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective," MPRA Paper 77401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:ausecp:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:491-509 is not listed on IDEAS
- G.C. Harcourt, 2011.
"Post-Keynesian theory, direct action and political involvement,"
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 117-128.
- G.C. Harcourt, 2010. "Post-Keynesian Theory, Direct Action and Political Involvement," Discussion Papers 2010-13, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Colin Mayer, 1990. "Financial Systems, Corporate Finance, and Economic Development," NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 307-332 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Villiers, Johann, 1997. "The distortions in economic value added (EVA) caused by inflation," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 285-300.
- Feenstra, D.W. & Wang, H., 2000. "Economic and accounting rates of return," Research Report 00E42, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:dgr:rugsom:00e55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayash, Brian & Schütt, Harm, 2016. "Does going private add value through operating improvements?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 192-215.
- Jeremy Edwards & Marcus Nibler, 1999. "Corporate Governance in Germany: The Influence of Banks and Large Equity-holders," CESifo Working Paper Series 180, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlo Alberto Magni & Ken V. Peasnell, 2015. "The Term Structure of Capital Values:An accounting-based framework for measuring economic profitability," Department of Economics 0060, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Geoffrey C. Harcourt, 2015. "Review Article of Capital in the Twenty-First Century, Thomas Piketty," Discussion Papers 2015-10, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Mayer, Colin, 1989. "Myths of the West : lessons from developed countries for development finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 301, The World Bank.
- Gary Mongiovi, 2001. "The Cambridge Tradition in Economics: An interview with G. C. Harcourt," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 503-521.
- Stephen Bond & Michael Devereux, 1990. "Economic analysis and company accounts," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Richard Barker, 1999. "The role of dividends in valuation models used by analysts and fund managers," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 195-218.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:17:y:1965:i:1:p:66-80.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.