Economic analysis and company accounts
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 14 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain|
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/revistas/presentacion.asp Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Whittington,Geoffrey, 1983. "Inflation Accounting," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521270557, November.
- Steven M. Fazzari & R. Glenn Hubbard & BRUCE C. PETERSEN, 1988.
"Financing Constraints and Corporate Investment,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 19(1), pages 141-206.
- Devereux, Michael, 1987. "Taxation and the Cost of Capital: The UK Experience," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages xvii-xxxii, Winter.
- Colin Mayer, 1988. "The real value of company accounts," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 9(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Wadhwani, Sushil & Wall, Martin, 1986. "The UK Capital Stock--New Estimates of Premature Scrapping," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(3), pages 44-55, Autumn.
- G. C. Harcourt, 1965. "The Accountant In A Golden Age," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 66-80.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iec:inveco:v:14:y:1990:i:1:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.