Corporate Boards of Directors: In Principle and in Practice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010.
"Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 673-690, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2014. "Institutional impact on the expropriation of private benefits of control in North Africa," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-23.
- Meg Adachi-Sato, 2015. "Insular Decision Making in the Board Room: Why Boards Retain and Hire Substandard CEOs," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(2), pages 183-216, March.
- Sitthipongpanich, Thitima & Polsiri, Piruna, 2015. "Do CEO and board characteristics matter? A study of Thai family firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-129.
- Mykhailo Kuzheliev & Igor Britchenko, 2016. "Theoretical and Methodological Aspects of Formation of Corporate Control System in Ukraine," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 3-28.
- Jimmy A. Saravia & Silvia Saravia-Matus, 2014. "Corporate governance and transaction cost economics: A study of the equity governance structure," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 011997, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Roberto Ippoliti & Greta Falavigna, 2014. "Public Health Institutions, Clinical Research and Protection System of Patients’ Rights: An Impact Evaluation of Public Policy," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 109-125, June.
- Jos Bijman & Markus Hanisch & Ger Sangen, 2014. "Shifting Control? The Change of Internal Governance in Agricultural Cooperatives in the EU," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 85(4), pages 641-661, December.
- Lorne N. Switzer & Yu Cao, 2011. "Shareholder interests vs board of director members' interests and company performance: A new look," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 228-245, August.
- Meg Adachi-Sato, 2010. "Insular Decision Making in the Board Room: Why Boards Retain and Hire Substandard CEOs," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-710, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wagner, Alexander F., 2011. "Board independence and competence," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-93, January.
More about this item
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:24:y:2008:i:2:p:247-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .