Linear Correlation and EVT: Properties and Caveats
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mendoza-Velázquez, Alfonso & Galvanovskis, Evalds, 2009. "Introducing the GED-Copula with an application to Financial Contagion in Latin America," MPRA Paper 46669, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Feb 2010.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Bollerslev, Tim & Christoffersen, Peter F. & Diebold, Francis X., 2013.
"Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2012. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 18084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Torben G. Andersen & Tim Bollerslev & Peter F. Christoffersen & Francis X. Diebold, 2011. "Financial Risk Measurement for Financial Risk Management," CREATES Research Papers 2011-37, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Herrera, R. & Eichler, S., 2011. "Extreme dependence with asymmetric thresholds: Evidence for the European Monetary Union," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2916-2930, November.
- Nieto, Maria Rosa & Ruiz, Esther, 2016. "Frontiers in VaR forecasting and backtesting," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 475-501.
- Rodrigo Herrera & Bernhard Schipp, 2011. "Extreme value models in a conditional duration intensity framework," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Sak Halis, 2010. "Increasing the number of inner replications of multifactor portfolio credit risk simulation in the t-copula model," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3-4), pages 361-377, January.
- Tong, Bin & Wu, Chongfeng & Zhou, Chunyang, 2013. "Modeling the co-movements between crude oil and refined petroleum markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 882-897.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:7:y:2009:i:1:p:30-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.