Offshoring and the global geography of innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2015. "Reorganising global value chains and building innovation capabilities in Brazil and India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1376-1386.
- Picci, Lucio & Savorelli, Luca, 2015. "The Inventor Balance and the Functional Specialization in Global Inventive Activities," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-20, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Picci, Lucio & Savorelli, Luca, 2015. "The Inventor Balance and the Functional Specialization in Global Inventive Activities," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Yi-Ju Lo & Tung Hung, 2015. "Structure offshoring and returns on offshoring," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 443-479, June.
- Keeran Kowlaser & Helena Barnard, 2016. "Tie Breadth, Tie Strength And The Location Of Ties: The Value Of Ties Inside An Emerging Mnc To Team Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-31, January.
- Lucio Picci & Luca Savorelli, 2015. "The Inventor Balance and the Functional Specialization in Global Inventive Activities," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201502, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 15 Apr 2016.
- Alvandi , Keyvan & Chaminade , Cristina & Lv, Ping, 2013. "Commonalities and differences between production-related FDI (PFDI) and technology-related FDI (TFDI) in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/47, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Emanuele Brancati & Raffaele Brancati & Andrea Maresca, 2017. "Global value chains, innovation and performance: firm-level evidence from the Great Recession," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(5), pages 1039-1073.
- Ju Liu & Cristina Chaminade & Bjorn Asheim, 2013.
"The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: A Knowledge Base Perspective,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 1456-1473, September.
- Liu, Ju & Chaminade, Cristina & Asheim, Bjørn, 2012. "The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: A Knowledge Base Perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorena M. D’Agostino & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2012. "Do Overseas R&D Laboratories in Emerging Markets Contribute to Home Knowledge Creation?," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 251-273, April.
- Yang, Chia-Hsuan & Nugent, Rebecca & Fuchs, Erica R.H., 2016. "Gains from others’ losses: Technology trajectories and the global division of firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 724-745.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang, 2013. "The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 360-372.
- Giulio Buciuni & Gary Pisano, 2018. "Knowledge integrators and the survival of manufacturing clusters," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(5), pages 1069-1089.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:559-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.