Offshoring and the global geography of innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Plechero, Monica, 2012. "Do regions make a difference? Exploring the role of different regional innovation systems in global innovation networks in the ICT industry," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/2, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2015. "Reorganising global value chains and building innovation capabilities in Brazil and India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 1376-1386.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Picci, Lucio & Savorelli, Luca, 2015. "The Inventor Balance and the Functional Specialization in Global Inventive Activities," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-20, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yang, Chia-Hsuan & Nugent, Rebecca & Fuchs, Erica R.H., 2016. "Gains from others’ losses: Technology trajectories and the global division of firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 724-745.
- Lucio Picci & Luca Savorelli, 2015. "The Inventor Balance and the Functional Specialization in Global Inventive Activities," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201502, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 15 Apr 2016.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:2:d:10.1007_s11575-012-0135-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Picci, Lucio & Savorelli, Luca, 2015. "The Inventor Balance and the Functional Specialization in Global Inventive Activities," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-20, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ju Liu & Cristina Chaminade & Bjorn Asheim, 2013.
"The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: A Knowledge Base Perspective,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 1456-1473, September.
- Liu, Ju & Chaminade, Cristina & Asheim, Bjørn, 2012. "The Geography and Structure of Global Innovation Networks: A Knowledge Base Perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Alvandi , Keyvan & Chaminade , Cristina & Lv, Ping, 2013. "Commonalities and differences between production-related FDI (PFDI) and technology-related FDI (TFDI) in developed and emerging economies," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/47, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:1039-1073. is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi-Ju Lo & Tung Hung, 2015. "Structure offshoring and returns on offshoring," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 443-479, June.
- Keeran Kowlaser & Helena Barnard, 2016. "Tie Breadth, Tie Strength And The Location Of Ties: The Value Of Ties Inside An Emerging Mnc To Team Innovation," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(01), pages 1-31, January.
- Chen, Chung-Jen & Hsiao, Yung-Chang, 2013. "The endogenous role of location choice in product innovations," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 360-372.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:559-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .