Effects of Temporal Distance and Memory on Consumer Judgments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Kyuha & Lee, Sungmi & Choi, Yung Kyun, 2019. "Image proximity in advertising appeals: Spatial distance and product types," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 490-497.
- Pizzi, Gabriele & Scarpi, Daniele & Marzocchi, Gian Luca, 2014. "Showing a tree to sell the forest: The impact of attribute- and alternative-based information presentation on consumers’ choices," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 41-51.
- Jun, Sung Youl & Kim, Kyung Ho & Park, Hye Kyung, 2019. "The effect of the preorder strategy on consumers' product choice: The moderating role of product experience and payment timing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 80-86.
- Sipilä, Jenni & Herold, Kristiina & Tarkiainen, Anssi & Sundqvist, Sanna, 2017. "The influence of word-of-mouth on attitudinal ambivalence during the higher education decision-making process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 176-187.
- Yao, Qing & Chen, Rong, 2014. "Gift Cards and Gifted Cash: The Impact of Fit between Gift Type and Message Construal," Journal of Retailing, Elsevier, vol. 90(4), pages 481-492.
- Kim, Kyeongheui & Park, Jongwon, 2019. "Cultural influences on brand extension judgments: Opposing effects of thinking style and regulatory focus," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 137-150.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jconrs:v:36:y:2009:i:4:p:634-645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.